Default very old player looking to come back

As the title indicates, I played Neocon when it first came out decades ago (hard to believe). I stopped playing when there were indications that it was about to die.

Years later, as in last week, I stumbled on a comment somewhere indicating that it was still alive and active. I was shocked. So my question is: is there a thread that covers the history of the game to the present, and summary of software changes?

Thanks everyone in the community for help.

Welcome back to the community

You can find all of our (Neocron Support Team) patch notes on the main website here: http://neocron-game.com/patch-notes?page=7. I've linked to the last page but you can work your way toward the present date through the page links at the bottom.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I've not played since about 2003 either. I'm in the discord though, might come back at some point when I have time

Still an absolutely great game. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Cool

Yeah I've not played since 2014. I'll be back when either I have bought a Windows notebook, or they release a port for MacOS :-) :-) This is all that's stopping me.
    I still have weird yet comforting dreams sneaking around the wastelands shooting Aggressors and Grims.

Welcome back, you were shocked? Hehe this game is never going to die.