Default laggy jerky i know its a feature !!

howdy ladies and gents, ok so yes i still get on every now and again. I was wondering if anyone else has lag and jerkiness ingame, it has to be a conflict somewhere. Even crashed twice. running an amd8350 with 16g or ram and a rx580 vid card, i really cant see it being the system, any tweeks i can make to fix this issue ??

Thanks in advance !!
    tick

Any crash logs? Error messages?

You could try:
    1. delete the models.tmp file (just the .tmp, not .pak!)
    2. running Cleanup & Repair process (it will delete all custom changes, like HUD/Crosshair, incl. Screenshots)

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

thanks xan ill try er out, if i still have the issue ill post a more complete synopsis, was hopin it was a normal general kind of issue

ok so this is tickin me off, this freezing thing is getting me killed. ok Xan, im slightly ignorant when it comes to error logs, and when i crash to desktop there is no error message. The only way i can explaijn it is...well...ok you know when you zone, and you get the herky jerky lag stutter step ?? well that just happens randomly ingame, not just at synch, ill be fighting a critter and bam i freeze for i dunno 15 20 seconds ??? then well im sure you can take it from there, im hoping we can get this resolved, or im going to have to make an account just for an extra poker. Ill send you whatever you need, just tell me how to get it to ya and ill get on it.. Thanks in advance !

Quote Originally Posted by THE_TICK!!!! View Post
    howdy ladies and gents, ok so yes i still get on every now and again. I was wondering if anyone else has lag and jerkiness ingame, it has to be a conflict somewhere. Even crashed twice. running an amd8350 with 16g or ram and a rx580 vid card, i really cant see it being the system, any tweeks i can make to fix this issue ??

Thanks in advance !!
    tick
    I'm running amd also, i get the same sort of lag, pepper park 2 for instance always causes jerky lag as i turn that corner, I know this game is mostly cpu based. So I should also list my other problem which is happening a lot, cabinet crash, I look into a cabinet and it crashes to dekstop, not always but enough to cause annoyance.