Default P2 Aggressor Cellar

Some of us were kicking ideas around in-game yesterday and were talking about the Aggressor Cellar in Plaza 2. I like the change back to the original cellar map from countless years ago, but it does seem a little light on the spawns (I was not alone in this sentiment). Would it be possible to add a few more mutant spawns?

Hey Jesse,
    we have already increased the spawn, it will be shipped to Titan with the next update - You can see the new spawn on PTS.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hey, thanks guys! You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Some of us were kicking ideas around in-game yesterday and were talking about the Aggressor Cellar in Plaza 2. I like the change back to the original cellar map from countless years ago, but it does seem a little light on the spawns (I was not alone in this sentiment). Would it be possible to add a few more mutant spawns?
    does it have the pipe in it that everyone hid under?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I'll check it out and post.

UPDATE: As it turns out... yes they are. I didn't even notice it because I never used it myself (Pluto Melee Tank), but I remember what you are talking about. That... could be an issue.

Jesse
    Last edited by Jesse; 21-05-19 at 22:27. Reason: Editing to add information into a single post.

Yes, the pipe was removed as it made droners invincible basically. Well, tbh it made everyone invincible but droners had it the easiest as they didnt leave the sanctity of the pipe. Good times.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

I think I remember Monks using the pipe to shoot at the feet of mutants while not being able to be hit themselves, too.