Default Balancing Event Ideas

Hi runners,

So far communication has been great to help with my tasks, but I want MORE!

I'd like to arrange some sort of event(s) to get as many people on as possible and test in more game like scenarios (e.g. duels & OP fights).

I've seen many "pvp" events be suggested to various degrees of success, so... what would you guys like to see?

P.S. There will be shiny event tokens to all who attend any events which will be given out on Titan
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Drop that weapon!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

What about a PvE event? Dungeon clearing would be AWESOME! Or GM spawn PvE event. EX: "Attack on MB." A boss at the end of the event that everyone can loot and get a special item or a rare item or a TL 150 tool just something totally random but worth value. Then afterwards announce triple XP is active for a weekend or double/triple currency weekend for killing mobs. I say currency because that has always been an issue for me to make and I know other runners have had issues.
    Last edited by ThunderSix; 02-05-19 at 01:04.

That kind of event wouldn't really give me the data I need at this phase of testing, due to aiming in PvE being generally easier due to the nature of mob movement. I'm looking to conduct a sort of stress test of aiming and check it's okay in the harshest conditions, as then it will naturally be okay in the calmer PvE conditions.

I foresee future balance changes which could benefit from this type of testing event though. Also sounds like an event that Xilent could do on Titan too, I'll pass it onto him.
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Drop that weapon!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

This actually interests me quite a lot. 'Back In The Day,' my clan used to do this on its own, just to ... kinda find out how the game worked. Tell me more about what you're trying to set up, and what you are looking to test, and maybe I can help.

I used to... as a melee tank on Pluto... mess with people's aiming in ... somewhat fun ways. I feel like the Run-Speed reduction might have been a command decision to mitigate the effects you are talking about, but I dislike that solution. Tell me more

Jesse