Default NSkill Item Files (NST Release)

Hi runners,

I've complied updated documents which can be fed to NSkill with current Titan item values in. Values effected are implants, armour & drugs which come directly from the game but some item requirements and icons have been manually re-added so there may be errors in those areas.

Note any errors you come across here and I'll endeavour to correct them and reupload files again asap.

Edit: There are errors in WoC armour requirements and CA Epic NCPD PA, there may be requirement more!

Guide:
    Copy and paste my "Items" folder over your existing NSkill "Items" folder.

Notes:
    If you have any existing saved setups, you will have to open them and "reinsert" your implants and armour for the new values to apply.

Happy hunting!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Virtus; 06-04-19 at 20:42. Reason: More Info
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Drop that weapon!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Oh my god, thank you!!!!!!

Hi Virtus,

I cannot download the zip. Get the following message:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    Ein Volk das sich Bόcher von Dieter Bohlen kauft, kann noch nicht genug Steuern zahlen!
    - Volker Pispers -

Hi JdLV,

Not sure about the priviliges of users here, presumed a download would be good for members here though.

If your a part of the discord I pinned a message in #official nc which pointed to this thread. Under the pinned message is a download link directly through discord that you shouldn't have any issue downloading.

I also intend to update the GitHub version with these when I get chance.
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team

»Drop that weapon!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Rainy Day

me 2 ...
    would be nice to get the file
    THY!

sorry vitus . i can not download this file

If you have discord you can follow this link to get a version I left in discord to download.

https://discordapp.com/channels/2442...14418187894784

Be warned though that this is somewhat out of date and there have been some changes / additions since I did this project. I will try to revive the application I made to get these but it was awhile ago and had new hardware since sorry.
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team

»Drop that weapon!«