If not can someone point me to an upto date list of all weapons/implants/armor preferable in a format that can be accessed from a file csv or xml or json, just something I can start with, I'd like I to start coding my own and I have some cool features in mind. Things like weapon simulations, character setup vs character setup, ideal setups for current con, str, dex, int, psi levels etc. I know about the techhaven fan site, its Brammers right? Decent guy, I just don't want to clobber his server, I don't see an obvious link to all that data in a format I require. One other thing I might like to implement is an interface to access the rare db on techhaven directly in the program, just ideas floating in my mind.

If I'm gonna play this game fulltime again I need the tools and I will create them if I need to and I will share source code so people can download and compile it themselves. C# because its just easy, it has the libraries and its built for this sort of thing.

Anyway it would be a fun little project for me to use my rusty skills, rusty because I don't code enough these days and while you might not forget the fundamentals of programming/language you will forget the syntax of a language. I cannot promise anything but I have some free time and I can get a lot done in a very short amount of time, enough that I would want to keep maintaining it in the future.