Default Question: Is there an up to date character setup manager?

If not can someone point me to an upto date list of all weapons/implants/armor preferable in a format that can be accessed from a file csv or xml or json, just something I can start with, I'd like I to start coding my own and I have some cool features in mind. Things like weapon simulations, character setup vs character setup, ideal setups for current con, str, dex, int, psi levels etc. I know about the techhaven fan site, its Brammers right? Decent guy, I just don't want to clobber his server, I don't see an obvious link to all that data in a format I require. One other thing I might like to implement is an interface to access the rare db on techhaven directly in the program, just ideas floating in my mind.

If I'm gonna play this game fulltime again I need the tools and I will create them if I need to and I will share source code so people can download and compile it themselves. C# because its just easy, it has the libraries and its built for this sort of thing.

Anyway it would be a fun little project for me to use my rusty skills, rusty because I don't code enough these days and while you might not forget the fundamentals of programming/language you will forget the syntax of a language. I cannot promise anything but I have some free time and I can get a lot done in a very short amount of time, enough that I would want to keep maintaining it in the future.

i suggest that you talk to Brammers regarding access to the item database on techhaven.org
    If you plan to provide resist setups in your skill manager, then i suggest you talk to the Devs or do it the hard way, trying it out ingame and collect data xD
    Would be cool to have an up to date tool again
    Thing is, not many people keep techhaven up to date either...

I'm not sure how long the changes stay pending but I had some time today so I updated most of the normal armours to their current values in game. I've just the recyclable vests/body underwear to do and the Viper King and Titan armour since I don't have any to check. It's a shame more people don't keep it up to date since it has always been a valuable resource.
    Nullvoid // The Provider

I don't know if my interest will even hold up, i lack care for most things in life and people... People = hell

hello autism...

Trys to be interested, isn't really interested, people are boring, its not my fault, it is not their fault, cannot change this...

Couldn't NST provide you with a json, xml or csv?

Maybe even keep a regular export somewhere on an ftp Server or website for you?

We’re currently looking for a way to provide you guys a list with all implant-, armour- and drug stats.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

I'm currently working on the tool which Xanthos mentions above.

It'll export in csv, etc but I'll also include an NSkill format so atleast the values in NSkill can be easily maintained from now on.
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Drop that weapon!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post

It'll export in csv, etc but I'll also include an NSkill format so atleast the values in NSkill can be easily maintained from now on.
    Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post

Is this still up to date?