Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Currently Strongest Builds

Just a bit of mindmapping would be thankful for feedback.

Hybrid

- Running with Rare, Holy or Blessed Shields? At least the rare Version makes PPU's almost useless or am I missing something?

PE

- It seems the most effective weapon atm is the ionic shotgun pistol? So blessed Shield PE is the way to go?

Spy

- Rifle Build with stealth (First Love / Dizzy + Sniper Rifle?)
    - How are Kami Drones atm?

Tank

- Dev still better than anything else?

If I map it out it looks something like this

Hybrid > Rifle Spy (Stealth Potato) > Tank (Dev) > PE (Ionic + Blessed Shield) > Everything else?

I just observe that still very specific weapons and builds seem to outperform all other options.

Whats your opinion on the currently best working builds?

Thanks and Regards

Odi

It doesn't matter what you use or how you are setup. It's all about skill and what your capable of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderSix View Post
    It doesn't matter what you use or how you are setup. It's all about skill and what your capable of doing.
    This is not very helpful...

Can you spectate current pvp and see what they are doing? I think that might be faster than waiting for an answer here. Forum traffic has slowed in recent years.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    This is not very helpful...

But it is kind of true, there are some good spys, pes, tanks and monks, each class can be setup for pvp and beat any other class regardless of current game mechanics and it has always been this way. You could have people complaining X class is rubbish for pvp and needs a buff, but then you will have that one person that plays said class and owns everyone in pvp, skill is an important factor, play style is also an important factor, pick the class that suits your play style and learn to push its setup to the max, that is what makes neocron fun.

Of course there is always going to be the class of the month or year, monkocron spyocron, tankocron etc. However those always have a weakness by design and you have to learn how to exploit that weakness, it could be speed or a hole in their con setup.
    Last edited by LiL T; 26-03-19 at 02:09. Reason: forgot to quote

Quote Originally Posted by LiL T View Post
    But it is kind of true, there are some good spys, pes, tanks and monks, each class can be setup for pvp and beat any other class regardless of current game mechanics and it has always been this way. You could have people complaining X class is rubbish for pvp and needs a buff, but then you will have that one person that plays said class and owns everyone in pvp, skill is an important factor, play style is also an important factor, pick the class that suits your play style and learn to push its setup to the max, that is what makes neocron fun.

Of course there is always going to be the class of the month or year, monkocron spyocron, tankocron etc. However those always have a weakness by design and you have to learn how to exploit that weakness, it could be speed or a hole in their con setup.
    Tell me what kills a blessed shield Hybrid then.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Tell me what kills a blessed shield Hybrid then.

poison nailgun springs to mind, it stacks and enough hits it will hurt, well I don't know the current state of the game until I get it installed to see for myself. But when all else fails use poison modded weapons against monks, or piercing I beleive is rather weak on most monks, I could be wrong though. Also I do beleive that armor resist is locational, so learn the monk armor locations, for example the pants might be low in a certain resist, so hit them with that damage type in their legs, this will have the bonus of slowing them down, then finish them off by blasting them in the chest with a high damage weapon.

Neocron can be a bit more technical than just spray and pray, learn to shoot them in the feet
    Last edited by LiL T; 26-03-19 at 05:16.