Default DPS / Minute Field on Weapon Page

Hello

Could this be implemented for easier weapon and build comparsions?

Right next to shot frequency there is a free space :P

Would be thankful for a response.

Thanks and Regards

Odi

Edit: Should of course be a dynamic field :-/!

Wouldnt that just be DPM, or could you just multiply the DPS value by 60? Or did i miss something?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    Wouldnt that just be DPM, or could you just multiply the DPS value by 60? Or did i miss something?
    You are of course right, DPM would be fine as well :-)! Any value which considers both damage per shot and burst + frequency which gives an average.

Thats how the DPS value is worked out. All those factors go in to it prior to it being displayed on the weapon information. I dont know what youre asking for.

Thats how the DPS value is worked out. All those factors go in to it prior to it being displayed on the weapon information. I dont know what youre asking for.
    Are you trying to troll me?

Where is the DPS information in the weapon information?Wat.jpg

Not trolling surely? It's just Ammo/Damage * Shot Freq * Number of ticks of damage per shot? So if you had linked a melee weapon it would be doing (92+23)*64*1 = 7360 damage per minute with an 80%/20% split between piercing and xray.
    Nullvoid // The Provider

Quote Originally Posted by Nullvoid View Post
    Not trolling surely? It's just Ammo/Damage * Shot Freq * Number of ticks of damage per shot? So if you had linked a melee weapon it would be doing (92+23)*64*1 = 7360 damage per minute with an 80%/20% split between piercing and xray.
    Yes and it would be nice if this info was precalculated somewhere on the weapon info page.

Right so you just want the amount displayed after its been worked out. You want to click on gun A and see DPS/M and then gun B and see DPS/M without worrying about maths. That makes more sense.

Right so you just want the amount displayed after its been worked out. You want to click on gun A and see DPS/M and then gun B and see DPS/M without worrying about maths. That makes more sense.
    Yes exactly, preferably taking the stats of the particumar char into account.