Thread: Wikki

Default Wikki

Hey

Was there every an idea to track patch changes and game mechanics on a wikki page instead of in the forums?

Things like

- Construction Slot Calculation
    - Resists
    - Shields
    - Weapon Damage

are Questions i quite often have to research when playing around with builds.

Would be nice to have an Up to Date reference for all the Information NST is willing to give out at a single place (dunno if you'd give out damage and construction calculation formulas... would help a lot with designing builds though...).

Regards

Odi

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Hey

Was there every an idea to track patch changes and game mechanics on a wikki page instead of in the forums?

Things like

- Construction Slot Calculation
    - Resists
    - Shields
    - Weapon Damage

are Questions i quite often have to research when playing around with builds.

Would be nice to have an Up to Date reference for all the Information NST is willing to give out at a single place (dunno if you'd give out damage and construction calculation formulas... would help a lot with designing builds though...).

Regards

Odi
    I will try to start Updating the Current Techhaven guides.

Although it would be helpful if NST could start documenting the changes to Vedeena / Titan more like this (as an example).

https://dayz.gamepedia.com/Changelog

Thanks and regards

Odi

Every update to Titan is posted on the forums and webpage.

PTS... Yes, could be more, I agree, but the important stuff is always posted.
    The not so important stuff (like new Eventmobs or WiP projects are not posted on a regular base, since we're using PTS for internal tests as well).

Some of the latest PTS builds (which are not posted):
    - a new melee weapon (Maybe for you it's important, but in fact we have to test performance, balancing etc. first, before we're going to show it);
    - AI script tests;
    - mission tests etc. ^^

But I'll try to post more often those notes/changes - promised

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Every update to Titan is posted on the forums and webpage.

PTS... Yes, could be more, I agree, but the important stuff is always posted.
    The not so important stuff (like new Eventmobs or WiP projects are not posted on a regular base, since we're using PTS for internal tests as well).

Some of the latest PTS builds (which are not posted):
    - a new melee weapon (Maybe for you it's important, but in fact we have to test performance, balancing etc. first, before we're going to show it);
    - AI script tests;
    - mission tests etc. ^^

But I'll try to post more often those notes/changes - promised

X.
    Ah I see, the webpage is easier to navigate.

Don't you think there'd be a benefit to a solution like the dayz wikki above? It's really comprehensive and you see all changes on a glance.

I see your point - Maybe a Web Dev can take care of it
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT