Unhappy Im back and yet again having "new launcher issues."

I disabled AVG and Windows Defender and my firewalls. I still don't have any ingame SFX. I get music just fine. It keeps telling me that the server is timing out when downloading the SFX file from Pegasus.net. Then when I look in my error logs it can't find any of it and just moves on. I'm really sad because I miss the old launcher. It worked perfectly fine for me and was super fast. I've even had multiple people send me all the files and I did a copy and paste job and nothing.

Could you please post your applog.txt (Launcher Folder "_nclapp")?

- Do you run the Launcher/Game in Admin mode?
    - You checked the ingame/Launcher settings?

PS: The old Launcher was clearly out-dated.
    With the new Launcher we're able to create Updates much faster, because it's using modern Tech.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Default sound.pak

Good evening/morning GM Xanthos. I just first wanted to thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate the time and effort you put into my issue and the community. I want to thank you for the wonderful support you provide. The error message in the applog.txt is as follows:

2018-12-04 15:19:37,168 [50] DEBUG Downloading sound.pak for 'nc2retail' ...
    2018-12-04 15:32:14,073 [50] ERROR Error while downloading sound.pak for 'nc2retail' ...
    System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out.
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
    at PegasusDistributionSystem.Core.Services.ApplicationInstallService.Update(InstallQueueInformationCont ainer container, Boolean fullScan, Boolean cleanUp)
    2018-12-04 15:32:14,081 [50] INFO Update successfully applied for 'nc2retail' in path 'C:\Program Files\Neocron Evolution 2.3'...

I will post the applog.txt and also my error.txt file. I have the Neocron Launcher and Neocron Client running as Administrator. I turned off AVG, Windows Defender and my firewall. I also set a rule in my firewall settings to allow the TCP/UPD ports access to the Neocron Launcher and the Neocron Client.exe. No matter how many fresh installs on diffrent hard drives after cleaning the registry etc. I get the same error message. I cannot download the sound.pak file for Neocron.