Default Interesting conundrum

howdy folks, lurking as usual...
    As ya'll know our original logins don't work, so we had to make new accnts blah blah, so my new login that is linked to this account is all hunky dory or so i thought...i logged into the launcher updated everything, im stoked right !!...heh..so i my account lets me log in to the launcher...but when i try to actually login, im told ive been inactive for to long, sigh..SOOOOOOO hell ill hop into the forums and check that maybe im doing something wrong, well i had an unread PM, needless to say im not going to rehash that masterpiece, but wile ive been gone i guess i was banned, to to a chart name that ive had since live..regardless me being me i responded nice and polite like so we will see how it goes, hopefully ill be able to join ya'll, but the hell if im leveling all new chars all over again. Ill keep ya posted !

What was the exact error message you received? You may simply need to login to the website to read and accept our updated privacy policy and terms of service.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    What was the exact error message you received? You may simply need to login to the website to read and accept our updated privacy policy and terms of service.
    NP Triv, it says "your account has expired"

Quote Originally Posted by THE_TICK!!!! View Post
    NP Triv, it says "your account has expired"
    Head to our webpage www.neocron-game.com login your account, accept the privacy policy and you can play again.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Ty sir