Default Neocron 3 in internal developement? 2018

http://nukklear.com/#games

ermmmm.....????

I mean, I'm ready to be let down but I am pretty excited to see this nonetheless. Any more info ?

Just to clarify: The NST doesn't have any information to share it's an NUKKLEAR only project at this time but please feel free to talk about it here, there is a chance that someone from NUKKLEAR could read this
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Id love to think that there is more to this than just that placeholder but in the world of f2p and indie developers greenlighting pretty much any game they want on steam without too much fuss I think that nc3 is also a pipedream.

Waiting on a publisher means waiting on big money. It might have worked in 2003 but I dont think it will fool anyone for long in 2018.

I too cross my fingers for some nostalgic faith as well but I think this is more an exercise in blind hope than scientific logic.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

sounds great, they actually posess the unreal engine and developed a quake like shooter with it. dont remember the name. it looked realy good, somewhat like destiny 2. neocron 3 in such graphics playing could be realy great.

edit:
    toxikk, here it is: http://www.toxikk.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Throgar View Post
    sounds great, they actually posess the unreal engine and developed a quake like shooter with it. dont remember the name. it looked realy good, somewhat like destiny 2. neocron 3 in such graphics playing could be realy great.

edit:
    toxikk, here it is: http://www.toxikk.com/
    Toxikk is by Reakktor Studios which is separate from NUKKLEAR - it can get confusing
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    Toxikk is by Reakktor Studios which is separate from NUKKLEAR - it can get confusing
    aint it the same?

reakktor created neocron and neocron 2, and nukklear also posts theat they developed neocron and neocron 2.
    and they both sit in hannover - germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Throgar View Post
    aint it the same?

reakktor created neocron and neocron 2, and nukklear also posts theat they developed neocron and neocron 2.
    and they both sit in hannover - germany.
    All I can say is that original REAKKTOR is not "TOXIKK" REAKKTOR both were / are different companies technically but founded by the same person. NUKKLEAR was a parallel running thing to original REAKKTOR. There is a interview (voice) somewhere in the interNetz who Kirk Lenke explains all about that.

Z
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​