Default Installed the new version and cant play the game

hey guys,

I tried installing the new game, im logging in the launcher, i accepted the privacy thing on the main website, and now when i click "start", nothing happens....how can i start the game?

Might just be me but i cannot find a way to play..

Thanks for any help!

Try right clicking the relevant icon in the left menu and running the "Configure" option first, select an appropriate configuration and click OK. Once that's done try selecting Start again and let us know if there's any change.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hi trivaldi, I tried that option but when i click on configure, i see the "progression bar" at the bottom starting to activate but half a second after it stops and nothing happens...just like when i click the start button. so im always stucked on the welcome screen.

not sure if this is related to video option or whatever? damn id like to be able to play again.. if you can help me thatd be great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VegaH View Post
    Hi trivaldi, I tried that option but when i click on configure, i see the "progression bar" at the bottom starting to activate but half a second after it stops and nothing happens...just like when i click the start button. so im always stucked on the welcome screen.

not sure if this is related to video option or whatever? damn id like to be able to play again.. if you can help me thatd be great

Thanks
    Hi again Trivaldi, any chance you can help me?

Thank you!

1. What is the maximum resolution of your display?
    2. Can you please run the three executables in the /Redist/ folder of the Neocron Evolution Folder to ensure they're installed?
    3. Please post the content of the file located at C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Neocron Support Team\Neocron Launcher\Profiles\Default\LauncherSettings.config
    4. Please post the content of the file located at C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Neocron Support Team\Neocron Launcher\Profiles\Default\install.info
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    1. What is the maximum resolution of your display?
    2. Can you please run the three executables in the /Redist/ folder of the Neocron Evolution Folder to ensure they're installed?
    3. Please post the content of the file located at C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Neocron Support Team\Neocron Launcher\Profiles\Default\LauncherSettings.config
    4. Please post the content of the file located at C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Neocron Support Team\Neocron Launcher\Profiles\Default\install.info
    here are the answers:
    1) 1920 X 1080
    2) Done
    3) can't find that folder on my computer "appdata" ...im in french, tried to figure out the translation but cannot find anything that would match this..unsure of what to do for this one and for #4

Thanks for any help you can continue to give me...

You might have to "Unhide" files to see appdata.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

i have the same thing - using an ultrawide though. I'm guessing this is why?