Default Take the world by storm

I remember many (many many many) years ago I saw the advert for Neocron for the first time, and decided to give it a try. I jumped into beta 4, which even as buggy as it was back then, I and many others were instantly hooked. Every day I couldn't wait to get back in front of my computer and log back in. Well here it is after all these years and the neocrack addiction has worn off, long forgotten until I just fired up my first VR headset, an Oculus Rift. Needless to say being a video game junkie I am hooked again and started downloading every game under the sun for VR, but it's missing one vital element, NEOCRON! I cant help thinking if there was ever a time to really take the world by storm, this would be it as VR starts to become more and more mainstream. Neocron would be amazing in VR!

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    I remember many (many many many) years ago I saw the advert for Neocron for the first time, and decided to give it a try. I jumped into beta 4, which even as buggy as it was back then, I and many others were instantly hooked. Every day I couldn't wait to get back in front of my computer and log back in. Well here it is after all these years and the neocrack addiction has worn off, long forgotten until I just fired up my first VR headset, an Oculus Rift. Needless to say being a video game junkie I am hooked again and started downloading every game under the sun for VR, but it's missing one vital element, NEOCRON! I cant help thinking if there was ever a time to really take the world by storm, this would be it as VR starts to become more and more mainstream. Neocron would be amazing in VR!
    We're there dude
    https://youtu.be/qw1h0FTExC0
    Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.
    llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch