Default repair and implant npc

with the playerbase so low, its is very hard to find someone to repair or implant things.
    the price should be higher than players would take for the service.
    maybe something like tl x 50 per implant and repairs tl x 20.

that way players can focus on more important things.

if the playerbase stays so low at it is now, you should consider to have merchants sell all kinds of implants, armors and weapons in artifact quality.

edit:
    ok maybe artifact would be to much, but have them at least 100% and random 0-2 slots.
    Last edited by Throgar; 04-08-18 at 16:35.

Maybe give us a quest that gives us the test server trade skill drug. One run only and gives you 3 hits of the stuff. That seems balanced.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

I like the idea, but it would be difficult to balance I think. How difficult would the quest be? Would it involve killing level 10/10 mobs so that newbies could complete it or 80/80 so that it couldn't be abused by capped players?

What about the drug itself? Hardly seems balanced to give a 0/2 player the ability to implant 115 or repair rares. (Just raising the point, I haven't been on the test server in more than a year, can't remember what bonuses the drug gives)

maybe only once a day. or just what i suggested.

The test server drug lasts 10 minutes and I think fully maxes out all trade skills. So 3 hits would be 30 minutes of trade skill Godliness and that's your lot. Enough time to ress some parts or construct a few things. If that's too imbalanced then you could just get specific trade skill drugs. So 3 hits of repair skill or 3 hits of implanting depending on your needs. That could be more balanced.

As for quest design that is tricky. I think a simple fetch quest and for balance I think it needs to a level 40 mission that way no one is making lots of 0/2 characters and spamming the mission. I mean they could be still making alts but they would have to grind each one up to level 40.

It's a tricky thing to balance but could offer short term relief to the tradeskill problem.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

With 255 repair skill you could easily repair rhino for 30 mins and have new 0/2 char to rank maybe 0/40+

It sure would make leveling easy.