Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

maybe only once a day. or just what i suggested.

The test server drug lasts 10 minutes and I think fully maxes out all trade skills. So 3 hits would be 30 minutes of trade skill Godliness and that's your lot. Enough time to ress some parts or construct a few things. If that's too imbalanced then you could just get specific trade skill drugs. So 3 hits of repair skill or 3 hits of implanting depending on your needs. That could be more balanced.

As for quest design that is tricky. I think a simple fetch quest and for balance I think it needs to a level 40 mission that way no one is making lots of 0/2 characters and spamming the mission. I mean they could be still making alts but they would have to grind each one up to level 40.

It's a tricky thing to balance but could offer short term relief to the tradeskill problem.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

With 255 repair skill you could easily repair rhino for 30 mins and have new 0/2 char to rank maybe 0/40+

It sure would make leveling easy.