Default bugs i came across so far

1. subway hovercabs (or how they are called) have a broken door closing animation
    2. health is increased or decreasd always i increments of 8. -> one loses 8, 16, 24 ... health or always gains health in ticks of 8
    3. crahn heal isnt affected by psi power, passive psi use
    - the info of the items shows as example 9(6) heal per tick and total of 143, but only heals in ticks of 8 and only 80 total
    4. graphical bug at the cyclops bunker around the military base. big gray flat planes that change to mobs or trees once the player
    get close enough
    5. the law enforcer reduces xp and credit gain. also it is intended right now, i think the penalty of having one brainplain short is
    enough.
    6. agressors and agressor captains dont cause any sounds. they just move around randomly doing ghost damage. no attack
    animations.
    7. pretty much all mobs i came along so far do miss attack animations
    8. mobs anymore drop their weapons. weapon as loot made lvling easier and were also a good way to make money.
    right now i cant make enough credits to keep up with all my upgrades and repairs etc
    9. random crashes leaving sewers in pepper park
    10. mobs do run trough walls
    11. random lock up on actions around the cyclops bunker. looting, mob interaction etc stops. (only relog helps)
    12. some mobs do to much damage for their lvl -> black roaches, deseased rats

13. i cant start trade with another player. the option to trade when i right click a player isnt selectable (top of 4)
    14. multishot weapons tend to miss far far far to much. i have 156 rc now (+ ~ 80 weapon lore) and my tl 70 plasma rifle often miss all shots and its about 50% hitrate at all. (the weapon itself is very good crafted with 110%+ on each stat and damage 120%)
    it happend with a low tech rifle at start too, but i thought it was the bad quality of the vendor weapon.
    15. npc tend to get stuck in those elevation beams.

16. small spiderbots and warbots tend do do insane damage around 350 in one second sometimes.
    i dont know if its a netcode problem or a bug. i first thought it might be xray damage where i had not much resists. but with +40 resist in xray it still does the same damage.

17. constitution leveling is very slow when resists a skilled. even when fighting without armor, leaving the char with less resists than with armor alone the constitution leveling is just to slow.
    as example i have a hc pe with no points in force and pierce. his const is 51 now and still leveling pretty ok. (while wearing pa + advanced battle armor) and my rifle pe with 75 points in both force and pierce wearing no armor just wont get up. const 42 now.

constitution leveling needs to be redone.
    as i see it, resists shouldnt be taken into calculation for con exp.

i dont know if it is a bug, but i assume that the epic quest weapons should be at least equal in damage output.
    i also assume that cannons would do the most damage, while pistols would do the least damage.

with three characters i got epic quest weapons of each kind.
    hc pe with the tangent speedgun (cannon) 48/53 ranking, 190+ hc
    rc pe with the tangen pulselaser rifle 51/56 ranking, 190+ rc
    pc spy with hte tangent pulselaser pistol 53/52 ranking, 170+ pc

while the hc pe got the best equipment and the most points purely in hc, wep - he does the least damage (even worse by missing 50%) and the pistol user does the most damage. i think the weapon system is very broken right now.

its 2 years since i last played:

still broken:
    1. crahn heal still isnt working correctly. it actually states to heal in increments of 11 for a total of 176 but it still only heals in increments of 8 for a total of 100.
    2. constitution lvling is still super slow when (even with tiny amounts) resists are added by implants/skill.

seems fixed:
    1. mobs do have attack animations with sounds
    2. gatling cannon is hitting much better, feels like original neocron, but damage still feels to low

couldnt test more, because the server crashed or went down without notice.

A lot was fixed from your list, some stuff is still in progress and/or not possible.

Balancing is a huge topic - Virtus is working on it, and regulary testing on PTS and chatting @Discord about it, to get community feedback.

The server had no crash, I assume it was the daily restart, which is announced via Admin message ingame.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT