After finding that the new client needed to be downloaded, I went and deleted my old client and reinstalled the new one. But when I went to log in, I got the error message that my account had expired?

Not sure why I would've gotten this error. As far as "changed" files ever went, I'd in the past gotten permission to alter the file for my hack game so that it'd be purple so this should not have been flagged. This however should not have even been a problem since I've not even dropped these files into the new client yet. I'd even gone through the Cryovault page to see if this would help fix things. (no dice)

I'd also pointed some friends to this game from the Anarchy Online community who were curious about this, and they found that when trying to sign up on the page they also get an error.

Sadly I cannot ask for support on the discord since my phone carrier (Republic Wireless) has issues with discords phone authentication system. So I can sit in chat, and pm people... but can't actually talk in chat.

Might I please get some assistance? Thanks! :>

P.S. I went to log in to accept the new terms/conditions, and this is the error I got.

This is also the error that people get when they try to sign up for a new account.Oops.jpg