Default Not able to log in anymore, new account creation gives an error D:

After finding that the new client needed to be downloaded, I went and deleted my old client and reinstalled the new one. But when I went to log in, I got the error message that my account had expired?

Not sure why I would've gotten this error. As far as "changed" files ever went, I'd in the past gotten permission to alter the file for my hack game so that it'd be purple so this should not have been flagged. This however should not have even been a problem since I've not even dropped these files into the new client yet. I'd even gone through the Cryovault page to see if this would help fix things. (no dice)

I'd also pointed some friends to this game from the Anarchy Online community who were curious about this, and they found that when trying to sign up on the page they also get an error.

Sadly I cannot ask for support on the discord since my phone carrier (Republic Wireless) has issues with discords phone authentication system. So I can sit in chat, and pm people... but can't actually talk in chat.

Might I please get some assistance? Thanks! :>

P.S. I went to log in to accept the new terms/conditions, and this is the error I got.

This is also the error that people get when they try to sign up for a new account.Oops.jpg
    Drones are your friend!

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Please sign into the main website and accept the new privacy policy and your account will be activated. This is the ongoing gift of GDPR regulations.

Thanks.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Oh I tried -posted the error message I got when trying to do so.

Sorry for not including that at first!

*edit* after exiting and trying a few times it let me. No idea why or how. This said... not sure if new account creation works.

I want to try and create a new account to see if it does, that way I can tell my AO friends to come on in. But I don't want to violate the multiple accounts rule. Might it be okay if I tried?

Thank you again!
    Drones are your friend!

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

I'm afraid account creation is offline for the moment. We'll re-enable it as soon as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Not a problem, I'll let them know so they don't just plonk at it and wonder what's going on.
    Drones are your friend!