idk if this is a intended thing but when you heal a guard or run around with heal sanctum, for example at p1 the copbots will attack you. this goes for pretty much every guard there i think, haven't tested all but many.

Another interesting bug is I was stuck in like reload loop. Would shoot a couple rounds then it would reload, even after manually reloading it would only shoot 4 rounds then reload lol. Again, was at MB Bunker using that TL-68 Plasma Pistol.
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Quote Originally Posted by jvasquez33 View Post
    Another interesting bug is I was stuck in like reload loop. Would shoot a couple rounds then it would reload, even after manually reloading it would only shoot 4 rounds then reload lol. Again, was at MB Bunker using that TL-68 Plasma Pistol.
    oh yeah i had that too, last time was weeks ago with a ravager at mc5.

there's still a problem with Appa's, i was porting to my appa from where ever and ended up at the p1 spawn between YO's and Medicare.Appa is located in p3 sidestreet and in p1 mainstreet on anther Char where it happened.

Clicking the "Mail" tab in the citycom makes the client crash.
    The Tab "Info - Runner" and then clicking through a-d e-h etc does too.

here we go again, not only that when i spawned in my appa there was nothing there anymore.
    after syncing down i ended up at the p1 subway, again...
    trying to enter my p1 mainstreet Appas now it says "sorry, the destination you entered is invalid!"
    in fact i get this msg on pretty much every char trying to enter their Appas, like even the start appas.
    Last edited by Ichwillzocken; 05-07-18 at 13:29.

hey,
    i don't want to open a new thread so i just put it in here, i almost forgot about this bug. but since it just happened again i thought about adding it to your fixing-list
    sometimes when you use a GR you don't get ported, but you get the SI and have to pay money for it.
    i even got SI from a port to a OP where i usually shouldn't get any because my clan owns it

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12