Quote Originally Posted by ulx View Post
    could you maybe enlighten us with a few more words of explanation?
    How is it intended? And what accuracy got updated xD? more accurate calculations? So we were always shown too high numbers xD?
    But what have players won from less mob hp if they do quite the same amount less in dmg xD? Or were just the numbers wrong xD?
    More accurate calculations (and this is intended).
    It means that the version before showed too high numbers, because of the calculations the tool made, now the tool is acting more accurate.

Mobs got a real nerf, we lowered HP and DMG (and for a few their armour, like: before +46 FOR, now +26).

We can adjust the player damage if it's feels way too low.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Earlier, I went out fire-mobbing on my H-C tank in a Rhino 2 for a couple of hours. After the initial shock of seeing my Rhino damage going down from 600-700 to 400-500, I actually felt that the balance was pretty good. Percy's aren't toasting my Rhino to within an inch of its life anymore, which means less repairing, which is nice. If anything, I'd say my session was quite a bit easier after #245. Creed damage also seemed fair.

Now, if only I knew why some fire mobs couldn't be damaged by my Rhino, meaning I had to get and gun them down with the Creed... Zoning and relogging didn't seem to make any difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12