Thread: Catch 22...

Lightbulb Catch 22...

Firstly Hey guys! long time! , Im missing the neocrack. and unfortunately we are in abit of a position at the minute. Our clan wont come back because there is no one to fight and others wont come back because there is no one to fight... Was throwing the idea out there to do a BIG organised fight some time soon , I can have a word with alot of people who would be ready to log back in for a bust up and hopefully get people motivated to log back in.

@GMS...Can we get some support with organising an event? i will do the leg work in rounding people up

Thinking of a Sunday evening, something along the lines of pro city vs anti city or something like that. maybe an attack on the city with guards helping the pro city.

Cheers guys! hope we can sort something and hopefully get a good fight and get people playing again!

Break x
    Breakaway (Tank)
    Mr Pink (hybrid)
    Betty Swollocks (PC Tank)
    Origianally Posted By Nidhogg:
    Wow, so many reasons I could use for closing this thread. Hmm, I think I'll settle with...

Mental, closed.
    N

Breakaway great idea in theory however NST either do not care or have no plans to do anything which gets players back in to the game. I'd love to get back on as would tons of others. NST clearly do not set goals and todo lists....no business experience. #1 2 and 3 priority should be only modding, implementing, fixing things that will bring players on...instead they work on crap most people dont care about and ignore good ideas like this.

This thread was not ignored, but at the same time GM Piemento also started a PvP event (on a weekly base).
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 14-06-18 at 11:49.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT