Default [FIXED] [ New Launcher ] Crashes on startup

Trying to start the game with the newer launcher but it crashes within a few seconds.

Worked fine last night and now isnt working at all. Older game launcher works fine.

Hello please try it again and send me your "applog.txt" you can find in the installers paths.

Z
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

New Launcher doesnt load up with no error msg in applog.txt since last update.
    There is also no stuck thread visible in task manager...

Quote Originally Posted by ulx View Post
    New Launcher doesnt load up with no error msg in applog.txt since last update.
    There is also no stuck thread visible in task manager...
    https://www.microsoft.com/net/downlo...runtime/net462
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

after a windows update it works again xD

btw, the launcher consumes quite a lot of cpu and gpu power...
    other launchers and platforms are below 1% on idle, i get 8-10% from this launcher and 42% gpu load (Kaveri APU)

Quote Originally Posted by ulx View Post
    after a windows update it works again xD

btw, the launcher consumes quite a lot of cpu and gpu power...
    other launchers and platforms are below 1% on idle, i get 8-10% from this launcher and 42% gpu load (Kaveri APU)
    WPF is rendered on the GPU, the CPU consumption is made by the client hashing.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

Updated Windows ( 7 ) to latest update and now the launcher is working. Atleast I got into PTU
    but havnt played yet with updated computer