Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FSP drop on spell effects

Atm there it is very annoying dealing with caster mobs, since fire and spell effects seem to both pretty much blind you and also drop FPS very noticable for whatever reason.

Is there a way to fix it or turn the effects off?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhardha View Post
    Atm there it is very annoying dealing with caster mobs, since fire and spell effects seem to both pretty much blind you and also drop FPS very noticable for whatever reason.

Is there a way to fix it or turn the effects off?
    Launcher => Dynamic Lights
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Did try that before, did not seem to have make difference with either option on or off. Tryed to change dynamic lights settings in config file manually, but same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhardha View Post
    Did try that before, did not seem to have make difference with either option on or off. Tryed to change dynamic lights settings in config file manually, but same issue.
    I'll have a look into

Z
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

I have the same problem, fire casting mobs (mutants with flamer on MB Bunker) drop FPS dramatically!
    WarIsSeXy / Warpig / Makunta

It is not just that, the effects pretty much blind. The lightning casting psy mobs spam their spells essentially turning screen white, if combined with fire effects and fps drop it because almost a crowd control abilities.