Default NE 2.3.242-243 - "Milky Ren" Update

Gameworld & Content

GENERAL

• Added missing item descriptions for new Wisdom of Ceres items (Hand of Crahn; Warbots Bane);
    • Added missing mission text (F8) for the new Wisdom of Ceres missions (Hand of Crahn; Warbots Bane);
    • English Geordi script updated (Newbie MC5);
    • Added a German script for Geordi (Newbie MC5);
    • Ezra, Tasha, Lorcan and Wesley (German) scripts updated (Newbie MC5);
    • You can no longer buy "Test Ammo" from certain traders;
    • Crahn Epic - Fixed an incorrect node in mission 3: Mark Cole had sent people to the wrong sector to find Maxime (Viarosso Sec 3 instead of 2);
    • Tsunami Epic - Updated mission 5: If you've lost the Valadium or the X-OR chip the NPC can now help you directly;
    • NExT Epic - Updated mission 6;
    • NExT Epic - The "Malfunctioning WarBot" has left E07 and moved to a nearby sector;
    • Added new Power Armours to the game for Droner (PE & Spy);
    • Twilight Guardian trade skill quick job missions no longer send the player in Plaza Sector 2;
    • A sound bug was fixed in Regent Laboratories;
    • Agent Jones in Viarosso Sector 3, now has the correct model;
    • Jones' item descriptions updated;

JOB CENTER

• Job Center sector re-worked;
    • You can now accept new low level missions on the second floor of the Job Center, these missions allow new runners to continue a mission driven leveling path after completing their assignments from Mr. (& Mrs.!) Jones;
    • Outzone Sec 2 spawns altered for the new Job Center missions;

TECH HAVEN

• Tech Haven Sectors 1, 2 & 3 have been reworked;
    • New stores, NPCs, Guards and decorations have been added across Tech Haven;
    • Tech Haven Sector 1 has a greater presence of Fallen Angels security turrets, which will attack enemies on sight;
    • Tech Haven Sectors 2 & 3 are now guarded by new Tech Haven Sentinels. These 'bots will attack runners with drawn weapons. To help runners, Fallen Angels technicians have equipped the new guard 'bots with voice modulators recycled from now retired Reprogrammed CopBots;
    • New Fallen Angel characters now start their lives in Tech Haven;
    • Mrs. Jones has found her way to Tech Haven, helping new runners with profession based missions unique to Tech Haven;
    • In honour of Thomas Cooper (FA Founder/Leader) the Tech Haven administration have granted access to a new apartment, the "Thomas Cooper Lab"- apartment. It's limited to FA runners only!
    • You can now buy apartments with fixed locations in Tech Haven;
    • Several NPCs (Mrs. Jones' missions) were added to the world in all Tech Haven sectors;
    • Fixed/adjusted ambient sounds in Tech Haven;
    • Fixed/adjusted sound volume in Tech Haven;
    • Removed the Neocron 2 era 'lift music' from Tech Haven, it now has traditional atmospheric music;
    • Added a new Hacknet Dungeon for low level characters;

GRAPHICS

• Added overhauled hack tool texture (1st person view);
    • Added new textures for NPCs;
    • Added new decals;
    • Added new actors;

Technical & Client Updates

• Improved client stability;
    • Re-worked the code-base for starter gear and skills (increased the columns for items from 8 to 16);
    • Implemented Jones for Fallen Angels;
    • Neocron Evolution login screen re-activated;
    • Neocron Evolution music re-activated;
    • Hint of the day re-activated;

Update: A hotfix was published to fix the requirements of the droner pas
    Last edited by Zoltan; 27-02-18 at 19:25. Reason: Update R#243
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Wow, not bad. :3
    If you want to fix the game, start with the most essential part: The Community...
    Quote Originally Posted by Danae
    <&Danae> i don't like anything that's furry, totally dependant on me, and shits and pisses in sneaky places
    <&Danae> i have kids, i don't need pets ^^

Nice, will check tomorrow.

Wonder if TH rework will make it harder to access the Black Market vendor sellign Spy PAs, as being Black Dragon i am not welcome there. Though in Job Center the same No rest for the wicked.

Training hacker is on the todo list, and guess will make new char to start in TH for that.

Nothing but good stuff! Will have to drop in and test some of this

I have already seen the Cooper Lab and the newly organized trader area... and i love it.
    Especially that Picture of Cooper and the Live-Feed in the right-hand room of .. what is it? E07/F07? Great work! But in my opinion, the Cooper Lab could've been twice as large as it is.

Greetings,
    Niree

The Rigger suit require STR 90 and STR 105 ...

Also the BD sells them without the Private Eye limitation, not sure if CA sells them without the Spy limitation.

This means only Tanks can wear them...

Thx for this nice patch, i love all the new TH content
    WarIsSeXy / Warpig / Makunta

Nice to see things still happen

Quote Originally Posted by Fiberblade900RR View Post
    The Rigger suit require STR 90 and STR 105 ...

Also the BD sells them without the Private Eye limitation, not sure if CA sells them without the Spy limitation.

This means only Tanks can wear them...
    This has been fixed in a hotfix - All Remote (Droner) PA's now have their class and DEX restrictions.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thanks Guys

Trying to do the new Mrs Jones Starter mission and on mission two the NPC I'm supposed to talk to just tells me to fuck off. Actually says fuck off. I can't progress any further.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Niiice

Could add to Nav Ray the location of Drone Racetrack in the Jones locations, found in forums in what zone it is.

Any possibility of some more info on the new apartment and screenshots? they are not cheap. Would be nice
    to have a clue before buying =)

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon View Post
    Trying to do the new Mrs Jones Starter mission and on mission two the NPC I'm supposed to talk to just tells me to fuck off. Actually says fuck off. I can't progress any further.
    Hey there,
    which mission you're talking about?

I've visited every TH sector to make sure every NPC is "loaded" - Maybe one sector/NPC was offline after the server restart.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Mission two that that sees you going to talk to Jase Dunn in the drone racetrack. He's very rude and tells me to fuck off. Mission doesn't progress.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Okay, you're talking about the Infiltrator mission it seems - I tested the mission, it's working as intended.

Please abort your running mission and talk to Mrs. Jones again to re-start the mission.
    If the problem is still there, gimme a call!

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast