Thanks for the reply, X.
    Do you have a approximate ETA? like "days", "weeks" or "months"?
    IMHO this is a game-changer (literally).
    If you need somebody to test, tell me via discord (i finally got my vedeena client running! \o/ )

@AgentKane
    Isn't it better to be a constructive part of the community? Help testing, make suggestions, etc.. These guys got full-time jobs and families ... and try to keep neocron alive in their free time. SURE, i also disagree with some concepts here - but whining, crying and shouting never worked out on anything. But contrstuctive feedback and treating these guys as humans has.

I am glad, that here actually IS a statement by an official.

Vedeena Update inc!
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by niRee View Post
    Thanks for the reply, X.
    Do you have a approximate ETA? like "days", "weeks" or "months"?
    IMHO this is a game-changer (literally).
    If you need somebody to test, tell me via discord (i finally got my vedeena client running! \o/ )

@AgentKane
    Isn't it better to be a constructive part of the community? Help testing, make suggestions, etc.. These guys got full-time jobs and families ... and try to keep neocron alive in their free time. SURE, i also disagree with some concepts here - but whining, crying and shouting never worked out on anything. But contrstuctive feedback and treating these guys as humans has.

I am glad, that here actually IS a statement by an official.
    How do you expect people to feel man? These issues have been discussed widely for months in game and on discord, with little feedback posted openly here. Don't assume i did not test on vedeena either. A vast majority of us highly disagreed with the changes, and feel like our opinions were entirely disregarded. We hAve made suggestions. We have done testing and voiced our brutally honest feelings. It got a lot of us nowhere. So excuse me for being harsh. I run a auto business in reality so I deal with this treatment daily. Nobody should pretend to be nice when they are incredibly frustrated and discouraged. Have you played in-game? Dude. The endgame is too difficult to be enjoyed. The suggestions have been here for a long time. What a lot of us wanted is a response. That's it. I have a family too, mate. I work, too. Don't go there with that assumptiousness. My apologies for being rude and harsh as I clearly was, but man, for me nothing in the game currently induces positive stimulation. I agree my post was very whiny, yes. Just a state of disappointment and frustration. My 5slot doombeamer is toast after so mamany repairs from mob hunting. Shit was expensive.

I truly do appreciate what the guys here are doing mate. I promote this game on my mobile auto truck and through my business and word of mouth. If i could send xanthos and zoltan money. I would. A lot of it. Devs i do want you to know from me and my husband, you are very appreciated for whar you guys do. Just please, communicate better. Make the public address statement on your official twitter. It will get people playing again.
    Last edited by AgentKane; 20-02-18 at 00:20.

Im happy to see an official response as well. My personal opinion for constructive criticism? A 5 second post to simply say "working on it". I hope that wouldn't be too much to ask for.

there are not only problems with the mobs health, some mobs do insane high damage for their lvl.
    black roaches and deseased rats tend to hit for 100+ damage even with armor on.

i dont know what the goal of the rebalacing of the game is, but it does hurt the game alot.

Thorgar, if you could drop the details of any other mobs you come across in the thread I'll link at the bottom of my response that'd help me greatly.

I've recently taken up this task , starting with dungeon / farming mobs initially. Once these are changed I will be looking at other mobs such as those commonly used to level and lastly those more obscure and 'less popular' mobs.

NPC Balance - Coming soon thread:
    https://forum.neocron-game.com/showt...ce-Coming-soon
    Virtus
    Balance
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Drop that weapon!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12