I must admit, that it's been a while that i've been around NC (roughly 6 to 8 Months) and many things have changed. But now I am back again :-)

My story:
I've been hunting Firemobs yesterday, where i felt a great disturbance in the force.
Well - to be honest - i got owned by a pack of two Chasers and a Hopper..
I do remember, they've always been a bit tricky - but I always managed to get them killed.
I got a dedicated Tank for hunting Firemobs using the Special Forces Plasma Wave.
It does around 3 x 115 energy damage on a Chaser's head (around 170dmg with a Creed). I am not sure, if Weapon Damage also was lowered in the past 6-10 Months.

The great disturbance was the sheer amount of Health those Chasers and Hoppers have. On the other hand, I think that especially Chasers lack a bit of damage. I need around 10 Ammopacks with my SFPW to kill one Chaser. 2,5 Packs for a single Hopper. I am pretty sure, i've never used 10 Packs on one single Chaser.

Quick Math:
Chaser: 3x115 DMG * 10 Shots * 10 Ammopacks = around 34500 effective HP (probably lower HP but higher Resistances)..
Persecutor : (none found yet, so no data)
Doomreaper: seem to be kind of okay-ish. Maybe a little bit too high.
Hopper: 3x115 DMG * 10 Shots * 2,5 Ammopacks = 8625 effective HP - which is ridiculous for a 68/68 HOPPER.
I think this got a bit out of hand.

I do understand, that Chasers are 120/120-Mobs and thus should not be killed within split-seconds. But reducing their HP would be a huge help for the remaining Playerbase. It lost roughly 1 % per Volley.

My suggestion:
Reduce the Healthpool of Firemobs by a fair amount (around 35%) and increase their Damage.

Possible Effect:
More People farming parts -> more rare Parts on the Market and more (new/returning) Players being able to afford rare Stuff - as there seem to be nobody willing to trade/sell for fair prices.

Ting goes skrrrrra!
Niree