Default about regant legacy boss room genotoxic nightmare

Hi GM, is there any chance for a roll back because currently the boss in high detention room is way over powered plus the damage rate and health is insane for anyone wanting to level there anymore. This is also one of the main reason why server population was so much lower compare to pre-modify the boss. I asked around there are players also complained about this game imbalance and it's the main reason drives them away from this game. Regant legacy was once full runners waiting to team for xp and full of player to player interactions but now the place is like a dead city. I hardly could find anyone beside me wandering like a ghost around the area. For most players if they cannot find a place beside regant legacy to quick capped their character they will soon lose motivation to carry on and it's really ruining their enjoyment. Can any GM put this into reconsideration and maybe concern about a rolling back the boss in regant and preferably the nightmare in Gaia Mine Boss room also. Thanks for support.

Quote Originally Posted by sincebeta View Post
    Hi GM, is there any chance for a roll back because currently the boss in high detention room is way over powered plus the damage rate and health is insane for anyone wanting to level there anymore
    Do you see mob attacks (anime and sound) check it, because there are mobs that ignore buffs/armor maybe implants... mobs that attack without sound/anime
    Neptune - Purity....