Default Mr. Jones is not available for me

Ok I didn't play in a longer while. I'm a tank and apparently I'm on Mr. Jone's first mission, finding the corpse in the dirty sewers.
    Found the corpse and returned to my appartment, which I only knew where it was because I died a couple of times.
    And my password, which I totally randomly entered, actually worked.
    I tried other passwords, but those were "beep beep" denied.
    So I enter my password and there's Mr. Jones.
    But when I "use" him, right mouse, he says," Sorry but I am not available for you".
    When I try to open the door, e.g. use, it doesn't work either.
    When I try to abandon the quest I can't do that either.
    So now I can't finish the quest and can't accept new missions.

pass for your main apartment is your name, you are trying to go wrong apartments, genrep to your apartment or use navray to guide you to your main apartment.

Thanks, I'll try that.
    Does that mean that I broke into another person's apartment?
    And do you know from the top of your head which category this main apartment is under?

Utilities/primary apartment.
    also you should join the Neocron Discord, you will get faster reply your questions there.

Now the mission is gone and I can't get another one from Mr.Jones... I think it's best to start over

What do you mean with "the mission is gone"?
    If the mission was aborted by you (or the system) you can talk to Mr. Jones and he will give you another shot, if you're not to experienced for the mission.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    What do you mean with "the mission is gone"?
    If the mission was aborted by you (or the system) you can talk to Mr. Jones and he will give you another shot, if you're not to experienced for the mission.

X.
    I mean that the mission is no longer in the journal or rather under missions.
    It's neither active nor present.
    Talking to Mr.Jones didn't yield any results. And with talking I mean right clicking him in my appartment.

The character now has level10 str and con, is that too high already? Because I'm still dying to rats and so on. And why would a main quest ever be considered as being too low level?
    But there are also more missions I read by Mr. Jones which I would like to do but can't.
    Do you need the LE chip implanted in order to be able to receive a mission from him?
    Because the 1st thing I do is remove the chip.

I also started a PSI monk and he's somewhere outside in some training area. But I can't find any nomads to talk to.
    And so it happens I somehow managed to climb outside the fence and die, dropping my heal spell in the process.
    Which means games over for me, because IDK where to get a new one or how to get back or out of this place.

I loved Neocron back in Beta 3 but this is not the game I once liked, sadly.
    I believe nowadays it would be wise to have an alt account for crafting and then let your main combat types supply weapons and mats to your crafters, but then again... I've also got a life and haven't logged on since.
    Frustrating experience.

When your Baserank (CombatRank / BASERANK (F5 window)) is than 25 you're no longer allowed to run the Jones missions.
    Every profession has its own mission- If you want to play every Jones mission you have to create a character for every profession.

You can accomplish the missions with or without the LE - It's up to you.

By walking out of the building (in the "Testarea" MC5) you will see the first NPC, called "Lorcan" - Here you can start a tutorial mission chain, we introduced those with the update "Evolution 2.3", you should also get some Pop-ups with notifications about it in the MC5 area.

For the lost heal modul:
    You can pick up your belt (it's laying around where your character died); or you can buy a new one from a trader in the MC5 test area or in the city (Pepper Park).

You can also use the HELP channel in-game (press F1 -> custom channel -> activate "HELP") - There are plenty people who love helping new guys!

Btw., if you don't want to play the tutorial missions in the MC5 area you can use the GeneReplicator ("GR") to warp in your apartment;
    If you don't know where to find the GR: Use the NAVRAY (F9 -> GR -> start navigation).

Hope you jump in again!

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

3 years later...

This guy is definitively bugged.

Character name: Darqtank.
    Has no missions under the mission panel.
    Is standing in front of Mr. Jones in his appartment, nothing happens when right clicking.

Can you take a look?

I see there's a "Get Support" link in your signature, I'll try that.

Can you talk with Jones? Is it the Jones in YOUR apartment?
    If yes: You see anything in the Chat-window or F8 window?

If no: Press F8, press the "ABORT" button, have a relogg and talk again to Jones.

BTW: Press any F key to access the HUD, there is a "?" on the right side, there you can send an ingame ticket to get support.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team