Default Patch R#241-T#120

A new Patch is available for Vedeena!

Gameworld & Content

• updated the new mission script "Eli" (Job Center), you're now able to accomplish the mission*

* If you have this mission already started, please abort and re-start the mission.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Thank you for the update. I found the NPC that you can buy the goods for 600 NC (funny that he asks 1000 NC! lol) However, the restaurants in plaza 2 and viarosso 1 still dont sell the kind you are looking for... this is pretty wierd, from a player's point of view. I'm guess if merging the item ID's is not possible, I'd rather you pick something different such as sea food items from the sea food vendor. But then you cannot farm it too. I suppose its workable the way you have it now, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

I dont want to get stuck on one mission, I will do a redo of all the missions again with a brand new player at some point, if it still feels bad to me then, I can bring it up then I suppose. Worst case senario is that its just a mission to change it up and the lazy people/runners all use the NPC.

Hope this is useful feedback

Mission #5 update: getting misc items for Laura

This took me 1 to 1.5 hours (I lost track of the precise amount of time sorry). I felt like this was a bit too long, really. The problem was the glass, I went to these zones and emptied containers:

1. all military base containers that i could find
    2. plaza 1
    3. all pepper park zones
    4. plaza 3
    5. some industrial 2 zones, near GR

I'm not sure if you want it this long or not. I'm not really trying to decide, just inform. Perhaps require 5 glass and 10 pipes instead? Just my thoughts. Hope this helps!

Oh, and the credits and XP seems really low... Maybe that is just me? I just imagine if I spend an hour leveling up instead of doing a job.... I think this is food for thought, and I dont have a great answer for you. Whichever you do with XP and rewards will ultimately encourage people to change their behavior... the power! lol

Mission #5 update, part 2:
    I think mob killing is faster for getting glass... I think I would be ok if a hint was given if you want mob killing to be strongly encouraged. This would speed up acquiring glass dramatically.

Mission #6: this mission is perfect in story line and gameplay. One of my favorite missions so far! Let's discuss rewards:

1. object removal tool - this is good. The price of the tool is not the point (it is cheap). The point is that it teaches people about object placing.
    2. potted palm - same thoughts as above (1).
    3. disinfectant gel - you probably need pokes by this point, this is a nice touch!
    4. XP - it seems too little? I hesitate to say what it should be however. That will have to be a separate investigation.
    5. powergenerator - as it is, this is perhaps the most useless of apartment placeables, due to its ridiculous size. Any way to water this down in size? And better yet, turn it into a gogu like the ones in tech haven (just as a smaller size so it fits in all apartments without going through the ceiling?)

Hope this feedback is useful!

Hey greensoldier,
    many thanks for your hard work to test those new missions!

I will change the glass thing;
    Currently, I can't adjust the size of the powergenerator, it was just supposed to be a reward from TH - Will check I'll find something else, maybe a cabinet for example.

Well, if you don't read the mission you have to pay 1k for those stuff, other people go with 600cr
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT