Default Patch R#241-T#117-119

A new Patch is available for Vedeena!

Gameworld & Content

• Mob-spawn in OZ Sec 2 altered;
    • increased the mission targets in the new JC mission Tamara gives you (up to 25 from 5);
    • increased the mission targets in the new JC mission Jonathan gives you (up to 34 from 5);
    • increased the money and XP reward for the new JC mission Tamara gives you;
    • increased the money and XP reward for the new JC mission Jonathan gives you;
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Mission 1-3 are tested and I like them all. The changes you made are great!

I'm on mission 4 (I think?) involving milky ren and sin soda. The store bought ones are not counting, since mob milky rens seem to be different object id or something (i had 2 in my inventory that restaurants do not recognize, and 10 that they do since i bought them from a restaurant. The 10 i bought however do not count toward turning them in.) It is a little strange, can we merge them so that store bought verse farmed is no different?

I think I need to clarify... I'm kind of stuck because while I bought 70 milky rens, zero are recognized.

Hey there,
    sorry, you're right: there are a tons of IDs for Milky Rens, I'm working on a fix currently.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT