Bug Fixes

• Existing anti-cheat protection for belts fixed & reworked
    • Stutter bug when syncing or entering a sector should be fixed now
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

thank your for your hard work

Doci der groίen Knolle Ressorator's Avatar

The game crashes after a few seconds. That feature happens very often. This didn't happen before I installed the patch. What's going on there Lord Z?

That Guy

Same issue here. Can take maybe 5 steps forward, then the game hard crashes to desktop. Looked through the logs and couldn't see anything in particular that stood out. Been a few months since I played, but I know it worked back then (outside of a DC issue I've had for years).

Need more details:

• What CPU ?
    • How many RAM is installed?
    • What OS are you using?
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

That Guy

Win 7 Pro (64 Bit)
    16 GB RAM
    I7-4790K 4GHZ
    Radeon RX480 GPU.
    Game is installed on SSD, as main (C) drive.

Tried running as administrator, verifying files and confirmed my firewall is allowing NC to run without issue.
    Game was installed last maybe 6 months ago, on the same machine.

Anything else needed?

Quote Originally Posted by FireWarrior View Post
    Win 7 Pro (64 Bit)
    16 GB RAM
    I7-4790K 4GHZ
    Radeon RX480 GPU.
    Game is installed on SSD, as main (C) drive.

Tried running as administrator, verifying files and confirmed my firewall is allowing NC to run without issue.
    Game was installed last maybe 6 months ago, on the same machine.

Anything else needed?
    Neocron is a very cpu intense game you may have notice that already so recent security updates (Meltdown and Spectre) on your os may have an impact especially Haswell CPUs with Windows 7.

I am going to push out a new update on the PTS (Vedeena) in few minutes trying to address this issue but I can't make promises.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

That Guy

Doubt it's CPU related. Even at the moment it crashes, it's not even maxing out one core. CPU runs at 100% for a brief sec when loading into the main menu, but never gets above 20% or so after that. But hey, I appreciate the effort Will keep checking on my end, there's always the chance of it being a local issue.

Did you have tried our testserver so far?
    And please make sure Neocron isn't limited to one core.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

I have the same issue on 2 different comps. I take a few steps after loggin in and the client crashes. This is my first time back to NC in many months lol