Default Missing Character

Hi i am returning player i been away for few months and came back this week only to find that one of my Characters is missing , it my droner which was left in El Friad when i last played it had loads of goodies on it and was almsot Woc level ive put a ticket in and sent email but as of yet no answer , has anyone else had a character randomly vanish?

Hope it get sorted as i miss farming those squeeky scorps lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
    Hi i am returning player i been away for few months and came back this week only to find that one of my Characters is missing , it my droner which was left in El Friad when i last played it had loads of goodies on it and was almsot Woc level ive put a ticket in and sent email but as of yet no answer , has anyone else had a character randomly vanish?

Hope it get sorted as i miss farming those squeeky scorps lol
    I have received a reply say i lost character because i have shared account but ive never shared my account with any one , no one has every used my account but me , so i dont understand that reply.

Also ive noticed that ive lost my apu from different account which was in same place as my missing droner El Friad now this is bit strange to me how 2 character from 2 dif accounts could be lost /removed from my accounts something strange has gone on and need looking in to dont ya think ?

Thanks

Sounds like an issue for the helpdesk, rather than the bug report section of the forums I'm afraid.