1. #1

    Default Mission Terminals and finding mission locations ?

    Ok i need to figure this out please. I pick a mission from the terminal to kill 5 Aggressors. But the mission doesn't give me a location to go. Where would the mission be located Please? Do mobs have sewer levels to find them? I haven't played in a while. Is there a guide i could use to locate missions areas? I really need help with this.

  2. #2

    Default

    Go from Plaza1 Medi in direction to plaza2. On the way, there is a staircase, to the left of the stairs is an entrance "abadoned celler lvl 4 entrance".
    There are more of them in different sectors. Plaza 2 is the entrance left in front of neocronicle magazine offices.

  3. #3

    Default

    Thank you for the reply. Are must terminal missions located here?

  4. #4
    Registered User vices's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Are must terminal missions located here?
    Not at all. Different monsters are found in various locations of the world - some are however concentrated in high amounts within close distance of mission terminals (such as the Aggressor cellars in Plaza or Launcher Cyclops bunker outside Military Base), which makes it convenient and worthwhile to run those kind of missions. For new players it would be nice to have some kind of "hint" about where to look in the mission description.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vices View Post
    Not at all. Different monsters are found in various locations of the world - some are however concentrated in high amounts within close distance of mission terminals (such as the Aggressor cellars in Plaza or Launcher Cyclops bunker outside Military Base), which makes it convenient and worthwhile to run those kind of missions. For new players it would be nice to have some kind of "hint" about where to look in the mission description.
    I have been wishing for that for a long time. A hint where the missions are would help so much guys. I know it would be a lot of work but maybe someone could write up a guide here and make it a sticky.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Location
    Sheffield - England
    Posts
    419

    Default

    Better yet, us the HELP channel in the game. That way, rather than a written post telling you how to play the game a certain way, you can get opinions from different people - and perhaps even make a few friends.

  7. #7

    Default

    Generally speaking if you take missions for a particular faction, the creatures needed to complete that mission can be found in the sectors and environment around the HQ of that faction. For example Tangent Technologies has missions for rats, bugs and mutants which you can find in the sewers of Neocron's Plaza and Via Rosso districts. Separately, Twilight Guardian missions require you to kill creatures found in the caves within the Canyon Facility and the wasteland sector connecting to it.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

    ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

    DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Better yet, us the HELP channel in the game. That way, rather than a written post telling you how to play the game a certain way, you can get opinions from different people - and perhaps even make a few friends.
    I have tried asking in the help channel and know one replied ever to quest questions.

  9. #9
    freedom for neocron! Torg's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    wasteland
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Neocron is more of a classic MMORPG and more of a sandbox than contemporary "playing on rails" games. Try several sewers and check for the mobs in there, so you can take the related missions. Good luck!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •