Default Mission Terminals and finding mission locations ?

Ok i need to figure this out please. I pick a mission from the terminal to kill 5 Aggressors. But the mission doesn't give me a location to go. Where would the mission be located Please? Do mobs have sewer levels to find them? I haven't played in a while. Is there a guide i could use to locate missions areas? I really need help with this.

Go from Plaza1 Medi in direction to plaza2. On the way, there is a staircase, to the left of the stairs is an entrance "abadoned celler lvl 4 entrance".
    There are more of them in different sectors. Plaza 2 is the entrance left in front of neocronicle magazine offices.

Thank you for the reply. Are must terminal missions located here?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikura View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Are must terminal missions located here?
    Not at all. Different monsters are found in various locations of the world - some are however concentrated in high amounts within close distance of mission terminals (such as the Aggressor cellars in Plaza or Launcher Cyclops bunker outside Military Base), which makes it convenient and worthwhile to run those kind of missions. For new players it would be nice to have some kind of "hint" about where to look in the mission description.

Quote Originally Posted by vices View Post
    Not at all. Different monsters are found in various locations of the world - some are however concentrated in high amounts within close distance of mission terminals (such as the Aggressor cellars in Plaza or Launcher Cyclops bunker outside Military Base), which makes it convenient and worthwhile to run those kind of missions. For new players it would be nice to have some kind of "hint" about where to look in the mission description.
    I have been wishing for that for a long time. A hint where the missions are would help so much guys. I know it would be a lot of work but maybe someone could write up a guide here and make it a sticky.

Better yet, us the HELP channel in the game. That way, rather than a written post telling you how to play the game a certain way, you can get opinions from different people - and perhaps even make a few friends.

Generally speaking if you take missions for a particular faction, the creatures needed to complete that mission can be found in the sectors and environment around the HQ of that faction. For example Tangent Technologies has missions for rats, bugs and mutants which you can find in the sewers of Neocron's Plaza and Via Rosso districts. Separately, Twilight Guardian missions require you to kill creatures found in the caves within the Canyon Facility and the wasteland sector connecting to it.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Better yet, us the HELP channel in the game. That way, rather than a written post telling you how to play the game a certain way, you can get opinions from different people - and perhaps even make a few friends.
    I have tried asking in the help channel and know one replied ever to quest questions.

Neocron is more of a classic MMORPG and more of a sandbox than contemporary "playing on rails" games. Try several sewers and check for the mobs in there, so you can take the related missions. Good luck!