Default R# 237-240 - 06 Jan 2018 - Technical Update

Client / Server Updates / Preparation

• Some preparations for a new gamemode were made - We'll share more information about this when the time is right
    • Bugfixes applied that fixes some random crashes
    • Some exploits were fixed
    • New GM interal features were added

The patch contains more internally stuff, code refactorings and some preparations needed for future updates.
    Last edited by Zoltan; 06-01-18 at 21:25.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Client / Server Updates / Preparation

• Some preparations for a new gamemode were made - We'll share more information about this when the time is right
    • Bugfixes applied that fixes some random crashes
    • Some exploits were fixed
    • New GM interal features were added

The patch contains more internally stuff, code refactorings and some preparations needed for future updates.
    Still having some issues with crashes, been leveling in Regants and every 1 in 4 or 5 syncs makes me crash or loogging back in makes me crash. Deleted models.tmp and still the same issue. Crashing a lot more since the patches just thought i would add that. Not saying thats 100% the reason just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJinx View Post
    Still having some issues with crashes, been leveling in Regants and every 1 in 4 or 5 syncs makes me crash or loogging back in makes me crash. Deleted models.tmp and still the same issue. Crashing a lot more since the patches just thought i would add that. Not saying thats 100% the reason just letting you know.
    Thx for the report I'll keep an eye on it. Can you run chkdsk on the drive were neocron is installed? Go for the intense check:
    chkdsk <driveletter:> /r /f
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

I've posted a bug report: here, that should at least give you some more work to try to replicate. sadly no idea what is causing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec View Post
    I've posted a bug report: here, that should at least give you some more work to try to replicate. sadly no idea what is causing this.
    Addressed here.
    Zoltan
    Neocron Support Team