Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2017 Christmas event

Hi,

I am enjoying the Christmas event for the first time. I have helped a few people get trophies, but I found out after the fact that turning in a trophy means you cannot go back inside, even to help other players. This is rather unfortunate for people with limited characters... two people I play with can no longer go back unless they first level up another combat ready character, as they only have two combat characters to begin with...

This is just a FYI, I will let others here argue the merits of whether it is best to keep it as it is or if there is a reason to consider changing it.

A few notes to add:

1. The text box as you zone in can get you killed. Not sure if this is intentional?
    2. The cookies do not work other than to give drug effect and stamina boost. Not sure if this is intentional? (Date Dec. 12)
    3. The santa boss can shoot through walls or fall through the floor/wall and shoot you anywhere on the map. This does not happen every time.
    4. zoning in can remove buffs, just like any other zone in NC. Probability unknown.

Hey there,
    thanks for the feedback!

I've changed the Randolph script - You're now able to get inside the Eventlocation, even without a running mission.
    Will have a look at the other stuff later.

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Plaza sec-1 down?

permanent synchronising after entering Plaza 1 with all chars ...
    what's going on there?

We're currently on it;
    sorry for the inconvenience!

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Titan is back and P1 accessible again!

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Good Job!, thank you

Do you have any pics of the trophies?
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Santa pictures for you all There are two kinds of santas, as pictured.
    Attached Images Attached Images

@Xanthos

"I've changed the Randolph script - You're now able to get inside the Eventlocation, even without a running mission."

Thanks for doing that, much appreciated! I have two characters ready to turn in wheels, but cannot, somehow having three wheels no longer works? I did already turn two in so I know how it is supposed to work Just wanted to let you know! thanks as always for your help!

I've just changed the Randolph script, so you can join the event location to help your mates to accomplish the mission for example.
    Santa was not changed, he's giving out one present, if you give him the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wheel.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

It looks like my mistake, sorry. I tried a few more characters, my memory was just bad. What still confuses me is that a guy that hadnt logged in to do the event this year couldnt turn it in... does it not allow you to get a prize if you got the prize last year? I'm sure he can just pick another character, if that is the issue. Or maybe he will log in again and find no trouble... no idea. Thanks for the quick reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    I've just changed the Randolph script, so you can join the event location to help your mates to accomplish the mission for example.
    Santa was not changed, he's giving out one present, if you give him the 1st, 2nd and 3rd wheel.

X.

I've created new missionflags for this event, he should be able to get a present if he runs the mission, even if he did the event last year.
    If not raise a ticket or gimme a call/PM.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

It looks like Mace in official discord was correct; no new characters can turn in the Santa mission. Whether this is because Christmas is over or not already, I dont know. @Xanthos Is there any way to confirm this was intentional?

It's not intentional.
    If you have not run the mission you should be able to.

What is Santa saying to those people?

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast