Thread: Server Issues

Default Server Issues

Hi guys,

Not sure if you know about all the server issues but the ones i have found are as follows:

El Farid / Drones are a little buggy. Client isn't sending the right info to the server hence a server side correction, with the drones i was droning down there and my drone started firing by itself used all my ammo then bugged again and kept shooting randomly but did no damage.

Pepper Park 3 is currently a dead zone and people cant get in or out from what i have been told.

Noob MC5 is currently a dead zone too.

I just thought i would let you guys know because there has been no NST support on Discord properly for months so i dont know if anyone actually reads the message we put on there. These issues occured last night and by the looks of things people just been sat about doing nothing about it....

Xanthos - Today at 7:54 AM
    I sent Zoltan a message to fix the servers - sorry guys!

Sent at 7:54am today, you guys gonna take all weekend to fix a issue that would probably take 1 hour tops.... just to get some brown nosing points in there...

I know you guys have full time jobs, but why is it only Z that can fix the server? Would it not be better to have more then 1 person able to fix the server so then we dont wait for days for like a 5-10 minute job.

Titan had a reboot yesterday and is running again!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

https://twitter.com/GM_Zoltan/status/931254550723522560
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT