Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Kalon says Farewell to Neocrack

Hi runners,

I don't know if it's a joke but I was connecting this morning as usual and discovered my main account was banned...
    Got an email saying "[CPS] Client / data stream manipulation detected"... I can't understand how even is it possible !!

I know, some will say I admitted I've tried a cheat software back on Terra on Rekt Discord but that was once and never been done again... Was it an error from me to be honest ?

Anyway, I'm aware not so much people know me, I've always been discreet, since my stroke 5 years ago I almost did no more PvP, and since I returned in june that year, I tried to help as much as I could new runners, or returning vets...
    People who know me can say I've always been fair, always nice, of course sometimes I trolled but wasn't it part of the game ?

But I never used any cheat of any kind on Titan, I repeat I only tried once on Terra (when there were sooooo many cheaters).

So I guess I have no choice but to leave the game, after what happened I won't have heart to level up new runners...

I'll miss you all a lot, I'll miss walking in Pepper Park ready to draw my weapon, riding a rhino and kill some Warbots, I'll miss my kron55 after a long firemob hunt and oh god I'll miss the community...

Maybe you'll see me again if NST realizes they made a mistake but I guess that won't happen...

I came back happy and I'm leaving sad,

farewell,

Kalon
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya View Post
    Hi runners,

I don't know if it's a joke but I was connecting this morning as usual and discovered my main account was banned...
    Got an email saying "[CPS] Client / data stream manipulation detected"... I can't understand how even is it possible !!

I know, some will say I admitted I've tried a cheat software back on Terra on Rekt Discord but that was once and never been done again... Was it an error from me to be honest ?

Anyway, I'm aware not so much people know me, I've always been discreet, since my stroke 5 years ago I almost did no more PvP, and since I returned in june that year, I tried to help as much as I could new runners, or returning vets...
    People who know me can say I've always been fair, always nice, of course sometimes I trolled but wasn't it part of the game ?

But I never used any cheat of any kind on Titan, I repeat I only tried once on Terra (when there were sooooo many cheaters).

So I guess I have no choice but to leave the game, after what happened I won't have heart to level up new runners...

I'll miss you all a lot, I'll miss walking in Pepper Park ready to draw my weapon, riding a rhino and kill some Warbots, I'll miss my kron55 after a long firemob hunt and oh god I'll miss the community...

Maybe you'll see me again if NST realizes they made a mistake but I guess that won't happen...

I came back happy and I'm leaving sad,

farewell,

Kalon
    Helpdesk Ticketnumber?
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

I'll give it to you in PM as soon as I have it.
    Thanks Z for checking in if you can, I didn't write that topic to make trouble, was just maxi-surprised when I saw that.
    I still can't understand what's happening...

K aka Kalon

edit : Ticket#2017100610000036

Z,

I was thinking about something : the only thing that changed in my habits those days was a use of the neoscan tool to watch my resists in realtime and I only used it on my main account, could it be that ?

If that's provoking false-positive on your anti-cheat system, I won't be the only one to be banned by mistake !
    Thanks for checking anyway,

Kalon

Quote Originally Posted by Kalonji Faya View Post
    Z,

I was thinking about something : the only thing that changed in my habits those days was a use of the neoscan tool to watch my resists in realtime and I only used it on my main account, could it be that ?

If that's provoking false-positive on your anti-cheat system, I won't be the only one to be banned by mistake !
    Thanks for checking anyway,

Kalon
    From what I can see that tool is just reading logs and I highly doubt it would provoke a detection.
    On the other hand: What about the oldest reason for cases like these in Neocron - Account Sharing?
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Got the helpdesk answer, can't say no about account sharing coz I shared it with and old clanmate, I admit that I was wrong, but I just don't know what's the software they're talking about, I'll ask google

I bet account sharing is against roc, but more than 12k days seems unfair for me...

Kalon
    Last edited by Kalonji Faya; 06-10-17 at 16:05.

Hey Kalon,
    would answer your PM, but:

"Kalonji Faya has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT