Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Mission, Melee and Psi Glove WOC quests

Hi, can anybody tell me where is the quest starter to give out these missions? Thanks

Can anybody tell me how to start these quest and what are the requirement to equip WOC Melee or Psi Gloves. I've tried looking for answer in techhaven.org but it seems there's no guide related to these two quests so could anyone kindly give me some advice on how to start either one of these newly implemented WOC quest on Neocron. Not sure what's the Psi Glove called but I think the Melee weapon is called Warbot's Bane... Thanks in advances.
    Last edited by sincebeta; 27-09-17 at 05:39.

already a topic on that, jus know the psi glove location : look for a inquisitor at calida village
    Good luck with the mission and have fun

Kalon
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

A little hint:
    If you find a huge Warbot-statue, you find the Mission NPC for the new WoC mission, too ;p

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hi, some of the player already set me the instructions about how to initiate these two quest...

For the Melee Woc Mission, Look for the Warbot Statue in sector I14, the mission requires you to have couple of items to complete it. Firstly you'll need 5 Gyroscope from 100/100 warbots in Juggernaut Facility at I09 Sector, you'll need hacking skill to unlock the door at the main entrance as well as hacking the warbots to get the part you needed, which is the same parts you'll needed for the ionic crossbow mission.

The second item is a rare melee drop called energy soul blade from the boss at worm tunnel in sector k12, there is a genrep at tescom uplink for easy access to the tunnel. And finally you'll also need 5 unressed expensive tech parts in order for you to complete the mission and receive your warbot's bane as your reward.

For the Psi Glove mission I do not know the detail on how to complete the quest, but all I know is that you'll need to talk to a father in Calida Village at sector d09 to get the quest going, additionally there's a very tough boss ranking 127/127 you'll need to take out during the end to finished off with the mission. Reward will be of your choice, either a PPU or APU WOC Glove.

Will be grateful if anybody can fill in the detail on how to complete the PSI mission with step by step instructions. cheers.
    Last edited by sincebeta; 28-09-17 at 01:42.

Am doing the woc glove quest mission step-by-step instruction atm, I farmed th T parts yesterday so it will take 1-2 more days...
    Anyway I' ll post instructions here when it's done !

Kalon
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid