Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    We don't want to wipe the current server!

We decided to limit the transfered items for several reasons, just to give you two of them:
    - We do not want to break/harm the economy any more
    - We don't want duped items on the server (don't take it personally!)

X.
    So if some people duped items was it worth wiping the whole game and everyones progress because of that? Should have banned the cheaters and not punish the legit players.

Similar things have happened in other games and never heard that they would punish the legit players because of some others cheating or wiping the whole game because of it.

There basically is no economy as pretty much no one is playing but wonder what would break the economy so bad that it would affect the game in a more negative way than it currently is? Even if someone had billions of credits and house full of rare gear what would that harm the game more than what its now? The person would get caught and be banned. Even if everyone would run around with rare gear there still would be people playing the game and fighting. When you do a wipe not only do you remove the duped gear but all the legit gear and alot of the player base.

Wouldnt you rather have people playing even with duped gear than no one playing?

You don't want to wipe but if in the future some people dupe or exploit something to get something they shouldn't is it the policy that there will be a wipe to protect the economy even if it basically kills the whole player base?
    Last edited by Kragar; 26-02-18 at 01:25. Reason: Lines messed up in this editor

We have offered a character transfer not a copy & paste of the entire server.

Transferring characters from these old (and broken) servers are a very complicated process and restoring appartments would increase the difficulty significant.
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

So i dug up my old Account. But confused when tried to use it.

First of it lists one character already on Titan, but i am unable to log on it displaying message above. Secondary, stats displayed in characters i used before seem messed up. My main being Sidhardha, which was maxed out (no ceres) melee tank - but it shows minimum stats. Same for other characters.

Edit:
    logged in on Vedeena with Sidhardha, and it indeed is naked character with lowest stats with trash in inventory. It has expensive appartment, but no appartment key and nothing on him. Was a tank with Paw of Bear
    Last edited by Sidhardha; 26-02-18 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragar View Post
    So if some people duped items was it worth wiping the whole game and everyones progress because of that? Should have banned the cheaters and not punish the legit players.

Similar things have happened in other games and never heard that they would punish the legit players because of some others cheating or wiping the whole game because of it.

There basically is no economy as pretty much no one is playing but wonder what would break the economy so bad that it would affect the game in a more negative way than it currently is? Even if someone had billions of credits and house full of rare gear what would that harm the game more than what its now? The person would get caught and be banned. Even if everyone would run around with rare gear there still would be people playing the game and fighting. When you do a wipe not only do you remove the duped gear but all the legit gear and alot of the player base.

Wouldnt you rather have people playing even with duped gear than no one playing?

You don't want to wipe but if in the future some people dupe or exploit something to get something they shouldn't is it the policy that there will be a wipe to protect the economy even if it basically kills the whole player base?
    The game economy is like always super broken, there aren't enough money sinks to account for the rampant inflation, if you just start a new character and be very nice to people and get with a clan i'm sure they will fully kit you out from start to cap. Sadly this is what puts a lot of new potential players off, as their is no fun in that getting everything handed to you but their aren't enough players because of that problem with the economy.

Hey guys and gals When I try to copy any of my chars from Terra to a free slot on Vedeena it says: Unable to store character data. Am I doing something wrong ? Anyone have had the same issue ? Are my chars data corrupted or should I make a ticket or ? Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Original monk View Post
    Hey guys and gals When I try to copy any of my chars from Terra to a free slot on Vedeena it says: Unable to store character data. Am I doing something wrong ? Anyone have had the same issue ? Are my chars data corrupted or should I make a ticket or ? Thanks !
    Please write a Helpdesk ticket, incl account and characters name.

Thanks!
    X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Ok will do, thanks !!

The Transfer page is currently offline, we're working on a fix.

Sorry for inconvenience!

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Problem solved - Page is back online!

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

any chance you want to allow 4 characters to be transferred per account rather than 1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Load_HeavyLoad View Post
    any chance you want to allow 4 characters to be transferred per account rather than 1 ?
    Atm not planned, sorry.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

I think the site is borke, keep getting "500 - Interner Serverfehler ".
    ZeuZ - Shadowbane
    ZeuZ - World of Warcraft
    ZeuZ - Lineage 2

Same for me. But I actually started enjoying the noob experience, so I don't really mind.

Any update on this? Still getting 500 error. Love to try to transfer an old char.

Can you try another browser?
    Have tested it a few secs ago - no probs.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast