Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Character Transfer website updates

The character transfer website has been updated at https://transfer.neocron-game.com/

Copying CyroVault characters to Titan

As part of the Neocron 15th Anniversary, the NST have enabled a ONE time total transfer of any of your old Neocron characters from Terra, Mars or Mercury per account.

Before you can use the transfer, you must complete the CyroVault restoration mission on titan with any character. To start the mission look for a hacker in Plaza.

Once you have completed the mission you can transfer ONE character to Titan.

• Players can reset the skill points during the transfer.
    • Players can change the character name during the transfer.
    • You will require a free slot to transfer the character into.

Copying characters to test server

The options to copy characters from the test server have been updated.

• Players can copy characters from Titan to the Vedeena test server.

Items copied during the transfer

• All items in quickbelt.
    • All items in the inventory.
    • All items in the armour slots.
    • All items in your implant windows.
    • All skills and XP, including WoC skills.
    • Your GenRep list.
    • Any character transferred starts with 150,000 nc

Items not copied or replaced during the transfer

• No items in your Go-Guardian are transferred.
    • No WoC disks or rare parts are transferred.
    • No apartment or vehicle keys are transferred.
    • Any Gold WoC PA's are replaced with a Silver WoC PA.
    Last edited by Bifrost; 11-09-17 at 22:25.
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

is there a time limit to this transfer?
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Great idea in theory. However, does anyone really know whats in their qb etc on terra? Is there a way to view a database perhaps of the old chars? You have to delete a char (most likely) in order to move the old terran/mercurian/martian char. what happens with the naming. assuming again most people chose the same names on titan as they did for the t/m/m chars...
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

So you've been able to do this all this time despite telling us all otherwise? Sorry to be the cynic but this looks like a huge contradiction borne out of desperation for players rather than any kind of celebration.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    is there a time limit to this transfer?
    The ability to transfer characters from the legacy servers is a permanent feature with no limited time restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Great idea in theory. However, does anyone really know whats in their qb etc on terra? Is there a way to view a database perhaps of the old chars? You have to delete a char (most likely) in order to move the old terran/mercurian/martian char. what happens with the naming. assuming again most people chose the same names on titan as they did for the t/m/m chars...
    As a work around, you can transfer your characters to Vedeena. Which will allow you to scope out who you may or may not want to bring over to Titan.

Finer details with regards to naming etc, are all found in the above post from Bifrost or on the transfer website.

Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
    So you've been able to do this all this time despite telling us all otherwise? Sorry to be the cynic but this looks like a huge contradiction borne out of desperation for players rather than any kind of celebration.
    I don't think we've ever said not possible, only that at any particular point it was not planned. If anyone has, they were mistaken. Our official line on this has always been apart of our Support FAQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Support FAQ
    I am a returning player and have logged into Neocron to discover all my characters have vanished! What has happened?

Don't panic! The Neocron Team backed up and took all old Neocron Game Servers (Mars, Mercury & Terra) offline, shortly after taking over operation of the Neocron Service. In their place we have deployed Titan, a totally new Neocron Game Server where everyone has started from scratch. While your old character data is safe, we currently have no plans to implement character transfers.
    Granted, this is something we now need to update in due course.

This has taken a lot of effort to implement due to the complex way in which Neocron character data is stored. Unravelling this system allows us many benefits, one of them is being able to transform the data to the newer format used on Titan which has evolved over the last five years. Another benefit is character transfers.
    Last edited by Trivaldi; 11-09-17 at 11:29.
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team

»I'm in a glass case of emotion!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Bedroom Armour Keyboard Sword Load_HeavyLoad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    As a work around, you can transfer your characters to Vedeena. Which will allow you to scope out who you may or may not want to bring over to Titan.
    how do I copy terra chars to Vedeena, I can only seem to copy titan chars there at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
    I wish I knew this prior to doing a transfer - I transferred a character only to find it was empty when infact I thought it had stuff within it's inv/QB, oh well. I can only hope that future/further transfers will be allowed as had I known that particular character was empty I'd have opted for something else instead

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    Once you have completed the mission you can transfer ONE character to Titan.

I didn't checked the option for points reset but all points in INT, STR, CON, DEX were reseted only in PSI still in place (but no point lost)

I transferred my multitrader and he transferred with like 20-30 rare parts in his inventory (probably his last task on Terra was ressing parts).
    Apartment i got is definetly not a starter apartment, Plaza 1 top end apartment (or Plaza 1 clan apartment) but completly empty , only Genrep and Outfiter ... even no GOGO lol (i hope you can buy one in furniture store).

If someone want to investigate that rare parts transfer. Character was from Terra (name: "Engi") now is on Titan as "Multitool".
    Neptune - Purity....

Where in what plaza zone is this hacker? I have looked all over all 4 plaza zones to no avail!

Never mind, I found him. For those curious, he is a guy named Cypher in plaza 1 sitting at a table at the restaurant at the top of the energy tube elevator thingy.

The quest is really simple, go to the "electric vibes" club by the outzone subway station, talk to the guy there, then talk to the rest of the people you meet after.
    Last edited by Zabach; 01-02-18 at 08:18. Reason: found him

Quote Originally Posted by Zabach View Post
    Where in what plaza zone is this hacker? I have looked all over all 4 plaza zones to no avail!

Never mind, I found him. For those curious, he is a guy named Cypher in plaza 1 sitting at a table at the restaurant at the top of the energy tube elevator thingy.

The quest is really simple, go to the "electric vibes" club by the outzone subway station, talk to the guy there, then talk to the rest of the people you meet after.
    Test your transfer chars on test server, what they have in inventory, becasue when i transfered all rare parts i had in inventory transferd with wmy toon, and those were good parts lol (reported that bug in other thread)
    Neptune - Purity....

So just to make sure I understand this right:
    I can transfer 1 char/acc each. But I cant check what they have on them or maybe check stuff that was in my appartments to take with me all I want? Rareparts cant be transfered, but can rareweapons?

You could transfer the character to the Testserver (Vedeena) first to check the inventory, QB etc.

Items copied during the transfer

• All items in quickbelt.
    • All items in the inventory.
    • All items in the armour slots.
    • All items in your implant windows.
    • All skills and XP, including WoC skills.
    • Your GenRep list.
    • Any character transferred starts with 150,000 nc

Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hey guys and gals When I try to copy any of my chars from Terra to a free slot on Vedeena it says: Unable to store character data. Am I doing something wrong ? Anyone have had the same issue ? Are my chars data corrupted or should I make a ticket or ? Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Original monk View Post
    Hey guys and gals When I try to copy any of my chars from Terra to a free slot on Vedeena it says: Unable to store character data. Am I doing something wrong ? Anyone have had the same issue ? Are my chars data corrupted or should I make a ticket or ? Thanks !
    Please write a Helpdesk ticket, incl account and characters name.

Thanks!
    X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

Ok will do, thanks !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast