Well, I got my char transfered over and the 150k, but for some reason he has absolutely no implants, items in quickbelt, or inventory... RIP me I guess. Got a max strength tank and no gear for em, lol

Shoulda had lots of nice rares/mc5/implants
    Melkaba - Melee Tank
    Demented - HC Tank

Quote Originally Posted by danmalone View Post
    I wish I knew this prior to doing a transfer - I transferred a character only to find it was empty when infact I thought it had stuff within it's inv/QB, oh well. I can only hope that future/further transfers will be allowed as had I known that particular character was empty I'd have opted for something else instead
    Same for me - gutted. I got too excited and didn't read any of the above - oh well

damn, the only thing id like to transfer is my BD epic app=/
    Everything else is replaced already...

edit:
    if i could provide all the details, could you (GMs) enter my appartment and make a Video of my (really epic) BD epic app on terra in a closed dev environment?
    I just want to save that very app or at least an impression of it. I built 2 weeks on that one...
    Its worth it xD
    Last edited by ulx; 23-09-17 at 15:44.

Any news on the "Something failed." charactertransfer issue?

I have the "Something failed " Thing ,too. Would be nice to get some Information about it .

The "Something failed" only happens for me, it itry to transfer a Mercury Character.

Sadu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12