Default "...And then, that just happened..."

For at least a year now, there has been a sometimes very loud war, over who would make the other side quit the game first. You've all seen it. Spilling into leveling areas, OOC, Help chat, here, as well as Discord. The first battles involved people, of which, do not even play anymore, and yet, it continues. Even the NST have been drug into it lately, with bans here, Discord, and in game.

You'll get no apologies, or admission of wrong doing from any side of this war, as all involved have justified the methods they have chosen.

What, I ask, will be the outcome of continuing to ban members of arguably the largest active community on the server? Utopia? I think not. When i started back playing, some year and a half ago, I could play for many hours, seeing no one, and no global communication. Viper would log on and ask how it felt to be the only person on the server. Is that anyone's ideal for a great time in game? Again, I think not.

Now, I've got no answers, or a resolution for this. This here, is what I'd call a stalemate. Nobody involved is quitting NC, and everyone logs in everyday to do the same as they always have.

I personally have little contact with others involved outside of my clan. I've no intentions of quitting NC, and maybe I'll be the only person on the server again, who knows.

The solutions are beyond me, as previous solutions from all involved have shown to be temporary, at best. So to all those involved, your guess is as good as mine. I don't speak for any of the other parties involved, just me.

P.S. KoS and Sex and such. See you in game.

If anyone does not know Morrighan, let me explain who they are. They are the sole founder of Men in Green (MiG) and as such the largest active public trader in NC, hands down. As some of you know, I have, with some help from different comrades, (none in MiG) have started a competitor, ToS. MiG has the best rares on the server... So MiG is trusted by pretty much everyone in game. ToS is new and deals in terrible rares .

That is the person behind this message, and they are too humble to state how much of a critical role they are playing.

Now to the meat of this post... I have things to say, but I would rather say them in person. Let's see what others say first... I'm holding my ideas to myself for the moment.

Also, Morrighan does not do any remotely troll or shady or suspicious activity... So they don't personally have any dog in the fight. Neither do I, but I've played a lot less than Morrighan...