Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WEEKLY OP FIGHT 13th September

Hey guys, as you know the community has been diminishing in numbers and certain groups / people hate each other ...
    but the bottom line is we all love this game and we need to be doing something about it to draw people back.
    So... My idea,
    Weekly OP Fights...
    Starting from next wednesday the 13th September at 20:00 UK time
    So the rules/Regulations:
    1* : Anyone wanting to come to the event will meet up in Plaza 1 at 20:00 UK time
    2* : GM's will pick teams ( to prevent people grouping up with friends)
    3* : once in your team you will join the official discord channel to voice chat with your team
    4* : Teams will then be told if they are attacking or defending first by the GM , If your defending you will be told what OP to GR into (which the UG will be unlocked)
    5* : Attacking team will meet at OZ subway to gather vehicles to travel to the op, Bring rockets, AOE ect...
    6* : Attacking team may not enter the defending teams UG as that is their safe haven. also once you are dead you are out of the event but may gr back in to spectate.
    7* : once fight is over we then reverse roles and defenders will then attack and attackers will defend

Hopefully if all goes well this event will be a weekly thing, will hopefully get players to chat and make new friends and hopefully bring old people back and maybe bring some old clans back. Would be a nice way to get people chatting who never talk to eachother and to bring back the community

Cheers all
    Breakaway
    Breakaway (Tank)
    Mr Pink (hybrid)
    Betty Swollocks (PC Tank)
    Origianally Posted By Nidhogg:
    Wow, so many reasons I could use for closing this thread. Hmm, I think I'll settle with...

Mental, closed.
    N

Edited
    Last edited by Jarl; 06-09-17 at 17:37. Reason: Flaming

should be a good event

Default Great Idea

I think this is awesome... lets not always do the same day of the week, that will help. When GM's are not available, we can have people that are observers (a person most people see a decent guy) choose teams too. And let's include LE people! They can fight using vehicles, since vehicle PVP can be done with an LE (such as but not limited to vehicle vs vehicle).

I will get people to come, some people dont use forums, dont feel bad if low replies here.

I think this is a great idea. If it takes off perhaps think about doing weekend nights also to encourage more attendance.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

RSVP'ed, but, if I could make a request, 2000uk time is still work time for most people in the US, is there a way to push it to 2100 or 2130? I can only speak for myself but 2 or 3pm US time may be difficult

Hey Mozen , yeah good shout . I will change the time to start at 21:30 uk time .

Doci der großen Knolle Ressorator's Avatar

I hope I'll get good material for my next official movie