Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Why would you lower Armor resists further they are already highly ineffectibe compared to skill resists?

this is incorrect, currently...I think with the 2.3 launch armor became much more important than con resist. It has been tweaked so that its not so different, but its still needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Odimara Orca View Post
    Why were Hybrid/APU damage and the broken aim mechanics of psi modules not adressed?
    im sure they will address this....soon
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by gstyle40 View Post
    this is incorrect, currently...I think with the 2.3 launch armor became much more important than con resist. It has been tweaked so that its not so different, but its still needs help.
    Imo Con resists are still way more effective than armor setups.

But that might be bias.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 17-08-17 at 14:04. Reason: Trolling

I think much in here is a good idea! The one thing that really surprises me the most is the resist change (primarily for player verse player)... I don't have PvP runners in every single class, however, so perhaps that would explain my confusion.

The force damage damage reduction: I guess what strikes this as funny to me is that I've never heard anyone complain about getting hit by a baseball bat in game... From either friend or enemy. It's unclear to me if this statement meant to affect all baseball bats or just the best ones. The Psi Attack module was definitely used a lot in PvP that I saw, so I understand why that drew attention to itself.

Vehicle damage reduced: I think you are really meaning to say damage across the board will be rescaled. So that would be a net change of zero, practically speaking.

STR AoE accuracy majorly increase and damage slightly decreased: I think the increase in accuracy makes tons of sense. Wars would never be fought with weapons as inaccurate as what we have had (see rocket launchers) in NC. This sounds interesting, and good, with a caveat; hopefully the WoC rocket launcher is as good or better (in some aspect) than the moon striker. Sad that it's so awful at this time... WoC weapons may be the hardest to obtain, so it would be nice if their damage output reflects this.

Vehicle requirements lowered: this seems to benefit PEs the most...and spy's can now use the 20 mm cannon. The guy who introduced me to NC 9 months ago was always disgusted that spy's invented vehicles that only tanks could use (ok, some PEs if you tried hard). Pulling the trigger requiring strength always seemed a bit odd, unless the gun has massive recoil? That was his argument, and I think it has some merit. If only the rhino v3 got a spy mounted gun too.... Then spies would have an awesome vehicle they could gun too (like an APC I guess?). Overall, this change is excellent, o would be in favour of taking it even further.

NPC damage/health reduced: this is in line with rescaling of damage, and this is long overdue. We don't have percentages so it's really impossible for us the public to comment on without extensive testing.

Anti vehicle launchers: excellent, sounds great! I wouldnt mind a slow-ish reload time and a high burst of damage, personally.

Summary:
    Great, let's see these changes move to retail sooner over later. Could even do the changes in modules, really, if some sections are ready.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12