Default Overview: New missions

New missions that are already playable on Titan:
    (don't forget to scroll down)
    Code:
                                                       Start-NPC                Location                  Description

Canyon Secret Service Mission           Hata Mari                Canyon Facility         low-mid level mission that asks runners from TG to go to NC City (the first time)
                                  (the reward (credits) is currently under review and will be increased with one of the next patches)

NCPD has an eye on you                   Agent Jones             Viarosso3                rewards new "iSpy" implant
                                                                                     in front of NCPDHQ		

A-MC5 (new tutorial missionchain):

AMC5 Revamp MISSION1                    Lorcan			  AMC5	              first mission of the new tutorial missionchain 
    													      rewards credits and XP

AMC5 Revamp MISSION2		     Ezra Reid		  AMC5		      second mission of the new tutorial missionchain
    													      explains recycling and vehicles, instructs player to get recycling materials				
    									    				      rewards credits, XP and the recycled First Aid Kits (3)

AMC5 Revamp MISSION3		     Tasha			  AMC5		      third mission of the new tutorial missionchain				
    													      kill mission / explains PassivePsiUse
    										   			      rewards credits and XP

AMC5 Revamp MISSION4		     Geordi			  AMC5	    	      forth mission of the new tutorial missionchain
    													      explains researching and constructing
    													      rewards XP and the first (all artifact) constructed weapon

AMC5 Revamp MISSION5		     Wesley			  AMC5		      fifth mission of the new tutorial missionchain		
    													      gives additional (detailed) information on recycling
    													      rewards credits, XP and an artifact recycled armour piece (chest)

AMC5 Revamp Bright'n’Clean		     Coordinator		  AMC5		      explains Area MC5 for Anti CA runners and gives a mission (for anti CA factions only) 
    													      rewards credits and XP

Outzone 8 - Jailhouse SoulLight missions:

NeoCare Jailhouse Mission lvl>49	     Dr.John McIntyre	 Outzone8-Jailhouse    repeatable run to re-gain a larger amount of SoulLight (consists of 2 missions)

NeoCare Jailhouse Mission lvl<50	     Dr.Alonzo Gates	 Outzone8-Jailhouse    repeatable run to re-gain a larger amount of SoulLight (consists of 2 missions)

Jailhouse Goodguys level >= 55	     Gregor Goody		 Outzone8-Jailhouse    repeatable mission to gain SoulLight 

Jailhouse Goodguys level 45-54	     Moe Moody		 Outzone8-Jailhouse    repeatable mission to gain SoulLight

Jailhouse Goodguys level 30-44	     Paul Poody		 Outzone8-Jailhouse    repeatable mission to gain SoulLight

(All Jailhouse-SoulLight missions are currently under review (reward). The amount of SL you get will likely be increased in one of the next patches)

WORK IN PROGRESS:
    3 new WOC missions (this includes 3 new WOC-weapons)
    Jobcenter revamp: multiple new tutorial missions for runners from level ~10-25 
    planned tutorial chain: AMC5 --> Mr Jones --> Jobcenter
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Any update on the mission contest winners? Been waiting so long to see my mission in effect.

When we started to implement the missions from our contest winners we found out, that we had already reached the maximum number of missions Neocrons old missionsystem (for missions where the missionchain consists of more than one mission and for not repeatable missions in general). The last free ID had been used for our new Jailhouse-charity mission.

That's why we developed a completely new system which all the missions I listed above already use.

The mission from the first contest winner (Hell Demon) is one of the first missions that uses our new system and can already be played on Titan. The Start-NPC is Agent Jones in Via Rosso Sector 3.

It's definitely about time that all the other missions find their way to the server as well and I'll try to make this happen asap.
    Baldur
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

is there another overview anywhere? i heard yesterday about a special PSI glove that can be started by an NPC in the wastelands - I can however find no info of such a mission.

We have introduced two new WOC missions (PSI-Glove and Melee Lasersword) last week Patch notes

Those missions are not yet listed in this overview.
    I'm going to update it asap.
    Baldur
    Neocron Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    We have introduced two new WOC missions (PSI-Glove and Melee Lasersword) last week Patch notes

Those missions are not yet listed in this overview.
    I'm going to update it asap.
    eugh..... WOC.....

thanks

Hey baldur, any update yet? I would love to run my mission one of these days.

Updated list

WoC Missions

Mission Start NPC Location Reward (Mission-) Restrictions
    Warbots Bane Murphy I14 Warbots Bane (Melee Lasersword) BR 55+
    Claw of the Lizard General Carter new - find out yourself Claw of the Lizard (Melee Claw) BR 55+
    The Ancient PSI Glove Brother Cyrus D10 Ancient PSI Glove (PPU or APU) BR 55+

JobCenter Newbie Missions

LoM pills out of stock Jonathan JC, 2nd floor Credits, Weapon or Armour (depends on your choice) -/-
    Mutantpool Tamara JC, 2nd floor Credits Jonathan's mission accomplished
    Take me to your dealer Julian JC, 2nd floor Credits, weapons Tamara's mission accomplished
    Beloved Daughter Peps JC, 2nd floor Armour or weapon (depends on your choice) Julian's mission accomplished
    Out of Stock Eli JC, 2nd floor Credits, Object Removal Tool, Furniture (Cupboard and potted Palm), big pack of Implant Gel Peps' mission accomplished
    Clan up the Mess Alesha JC, 2nd floor Credits, Armour Eli's mission accomplished

JobCenter Daily Missions

A scientist is all you need! Nick Schroedinger JC, 1st floor Credits, Lube/Gel, Rareparts and NCI (Neocron Collectors Item)* RES 50 or CST 50
    The long-term project Max Benjer JC, 1st floor Rareparts, Credits and NCI BR 25+
    Erase the evil Demeter Jonez JC, 1st floor Credits, Rareparts and NCI BR 25+

* NCI : You can use those items to make an exchange deal with Maison Clark (JC, 1st floor) - He will offer Booster and Medkits (10 charges instead of 3) for example.

Viarosso Mini Missions

A pretty place Marty VIA3 Credits -/-
    A friend of mine... Samantha VIA3 Credits -/-

NCPD Missioncontest

NCPD Manhunt (by Leopump Jay Florish NCPD HQ Armour, XP BR 25+
    Last edited by Xanthos; 01-04-19 at 13:35.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

There are a lot of NPCs that i saw new that i would think would be mission npcs. Maybe not...