Default Drone Damage Hit Registration

I've been trying to level a Droner spy down in Aggies P3 using the Artifact LW A&W given from the MC5 quest reward, but it seems like for the past week it'll take ~10 seconds of hitting an Aggie Captain before my damage numbers start popping up over the mob and his health starts ticking down. It will show me "miss" during this period of time but no damage numbers. It will also intermittently loose hit detection (mob hasn't moved/reticle closed) and stop reporting damage during the fight even after successful hit numbers have started floating up for a while.

This has resulted in me only taking an Aggie Capt down to ~95% health when my down's had to refill its health 3x. Can anyone confirm?
    Titan: Da Saints (APU) / Da-Saints (RC Spy)

this is a known-for-ages feature, i guess it hasn't been fixed as other problems were seen as more important. as a droner, you'd still be better of with using your fists or knife for your first few levels. or a nade launcher. just get a nade launcher a a strenght drug and you'll be fine.

Thanks for letting me know!

I guess it's been a while since I've tried to level something brand new (didn't have the means of doing the repair power leveling).
    Titan: Da Saints (APU) / Da-Saints (RC Spy)