Default [Event] 2 vs 2 Tag Team Tournament!!

Hi gang. Figured I'd host another event for us.

This one is going to be a tag team tournament. Going to be pretty straightforward.

Date: 7/29
    Time: 1400 PST (I think this should be 2100-2200 for our European players)

Rules:

1) 100k NC entry fee per team

2) Fights will begin as a 1 on 1; both partners will stand outside of the designated combat area

3) Players may "tag" their partner in at any time; this will be done by running out of the combat area in close proximity to where your partner is. You may NOT simply step out of bounds wherever you choose to avoid death.

4) Players who are not "tagged in" may not heal, buff, debuff, damage, etc. You are simply a spectator until you are tagged in.

5) PPUs are banned

6) Hybrids are restricted to 1 per team. They also may not buff or heal their teammate at any time during the fight.

7) Self buffs must be cast after combat begins. This includes sidelined hybrids/PEs. You may only buff after you have entered the combat area and combat has begun

8) Fights will go until death. Best 2 out of 3 for the preliminary rounds, 3 out of 5 for the semi-finals and finals

9) The setup you start with must be the setup you end with. This includes weaponry, pa/holovests, etc.

10) Stealth tool is allowed. Do not abuse it.

11) I reserve the right to DQ anyone who comes up with a shady way to circumvent the rules. I obviously cannot come up with every loophole to be exploited.

John Crichton has been kind enough to offer his sponsorship of prizes yet again. I will talk to the GMs to see if we can get a shiny or two (like the new Rapture rifle) for the first place team.

1st and 2nd place will get prizes.
    The Melee Pusher

Patiently waiting when I can use a Greatsaber in the wastes of Neocron

Edit 1:

- Stealth is banned for use

- Zero buffs, heals, or any sort of supportive spells can be cast during the fight
    The Melee Pusher

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    John Crichton has been kind enough to offer his sponsorship of prizes yet again. I will talk to the GMs to see if we can get a shiny or two (like the new Rapture rifle) for the first place team.
    Sponsorship of the prizes for the winning team shouldn't be a problem.

If you need any assistance in setting up the location or general organization, just let me know.
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Format changed to a standard 1 vs 1 tournament.

-Only Monks allowed are APU
    -Players may not buff prior to the fight starting
    -Fights will be best 2 of 3. Semi-finals and Finals will be 3 of 5
    -Depending on how many players sign up, it may be double elimination
    -100k NC sign up fee
    -You may not alter your setup after your first fight, this includes armor and weapons used
    The Melee Pusher

Quote Originally Posted by bmurph101 View Post
    -You may not alter your setup after your first fight, this includes armor and weapons used
    Nice. Handicap for the first players - as later players learn what to use against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    Nice. Handicap for the first players - as later players learn what to use against them.
    Talking about handicap, it takes 30 sec to buff my PE spells.
    if i have to fight against melee tank or apu, ill be dead before i get my weapon out.

Quote Originally Posted by Frell View Post
    Talking about handicap, it takes 30 sec to buff my PE spells.
    if i have to fight against melee tank or apu, ill be dead before i get my weapon out.
    Hi buddy, in that case, the thing to do is look at the weapon your opponent will use and then cast only the good pad module first : I mean if it's a dev tank go for protector, if it's a lowtech spy / PE / tank go for your blessed deflector and if it's a plasma cannon or creed or any energy weapon go for your absorber !! Ofc you'll never be able to cast all you're modules (those ARE NOT SPELLS, we are not in wow damit !!! ) but at least you have some protection

Btw, I'll never stop telling it but the BD resist drugs are really usefull for some fights, or at least the basic resist drugs (That I can't remember where to find those stupid resist potion...)

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid